Frieza X Reader - Part 34 (Saiyans away)

After everything was sorted out and that you knew the plan for the next six months that was also clerifyed by Frieza; you thought to go see Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa because you knew that they would be leaving in an hour to go take over a planet Frieza had his eyes on. This would also be the final time you'd see your saiyan friends face to face before you had your baby. You took a walk down to the space pod area and found the three sayains sat to a side together looking bored out of their skulls.

"You three look terrible, what's wrong?" You stepped up to the Saiyans. "Our pods are now going to be two hours late for our next mission because they got caught up in one of Cooler's explosions and blew them off course by accident apparently." Vegeta air quoted the accident part to you as he looked up from the floor. "Why don't you play cards for space pistachios? You three are always doing that as a pastime?" You suggested to Vegeta. "Would do, but Raditz won them all." Vegeta glared over to Raditz who was playing about with his scouter. "And ate them all." Nappa added. "You win them you eat them." Raditz easily spoke out. "He's got a point." You agreed with Raditz sitting down in between him and Vegeta. "And what makes it even worse is Zarbon and Dodoria throwing another party so we can't go because we're working too soon." Vegeta mentioned not like the fun he would be missing out on. "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not going myself so you won't be missing much." You said and leaned on Vegeta.

"You feeling ok? Normally, by now you'd ditch us and run over to Jeice for a cocktail." Nappa spoke out and oddly glimpsed at you. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've got my own duties tomorrow night and don't want a hangover to go with it." You lied to Nappa to cover up the real reason why you didn't want to drink with your friends. "Ohh yeah, like what?" Vegeta turned to you and asked. "I-I'm investigating a planet for Frieza." You also told another lie as a cover up. "If you say so." Vegeta shrugged and didn't care less since it was nothing exciting. "I'll give you a call when I'm done, being on my own might bore me a bit." You also threw into the conversation to make it sound more believable.

Time Skips Two Hours.

When two hours had passed and you waved goodbye to your Saiyan friends as the long chat you had with them would be the last time you were going to see them in half a year or even longer. Then when the three space pods were out of your sight in the business of space, you left the pod area and took an easy walk back to you're bedroom as you were getting pretty tired; but you would have to try your best to not get spotted by Zarbon, Dodoria or any Ginyu Force members because they would most likely glue alcohol to your hands till the bottle was empty. But sadly you were spotted by Ginyu guarding the door.

"(Y-N)?" Ginyu called your name with a girly tone. "Ginyu." You casually said back. "Wanna join us? Dodoria claims he can drink a full barrel of beer upside down." Ginyu tempted you. "Fuck who's lifting him?" You comically asked. "Zarbon and myself." Ginyu answered you. "I'd love to, but I best not. I'm too tired and not really feeling the best." You mentioned and carried on walking. "Aww come one, you know you want to." Ginyu commented attempting to get you to come back. "I know I do." You declined and carried on walking away from Ginyu

After you were out of Ginyu's sight, you thought that was a lot easier to deal with than you expected. Like the first ever time they invited you to drink with them, you turned around said no... Then said yes and got hammered hours later after drinking games. But now it seems like those wild days are over.

Your plans for the rest of the night were to sleep really. You felt like you would need a lot of rest, because tomorrow you would have to pack a few things and then leave tomorrow night for your own safety. Once you got to your room Frieza was just heading to get himself some sleep too, so you joined him and got comfortable. As usual, Frieza snook his arms around you, plopped his tail over your body and enveloped his legs around yours. To all of that affection, you simply leaned into him as he was like a radiated pillow for you.