Frieza X Reader - Part 74 (Get wishing!)

You didn't know how true or accurate Gohan's power sensing ability was, but by the way Gohan and Krillin were acting, you knew they weren't lying about it. When people sensed Frieza on a scouter they always shivered with more than enough fear. And even though you weren't afraid of Frieza, you did start to feel extremely on the edge. You could just grab Kuriza, hop into a space pod and leave, but you didn't want any of these Earthlings dying, because it would be partly your fault.

Suddenly, the sky went almost pitch black and the only thing that was seen light wise was the golden beaming energy coming off the massive green scaly dragon.

"Who do we wish back first?!" Krillin stated in a panic. "Krillin listen to me. It's King Kai, the one who trained Goku when he last died. Anyways, I want you to wish Piccolo back first so Kami is back on Earth with your dragon balls. But don't worry about that, I'll sort that out. But after you wish Piccolo back, you need to wish him to Namek." King Kai explained to Krillin leaving him completely clueless as he was about to tell Dende a wish they wanted. "What? How does this work?" Krillin stopped on the spot trying to figure out how this communication worked. "There's no time to explain. Just do as I say, you'll still get your friends back, just not all in one. Now do it before Frieza gets to you!" King Kia rushed Krillin along to get their two wishes done.

Shifting over to you, you were banging on Vegeta's bedroom door hoping he would answer and he did, just not in a nice manner

"WHAT?!" Vegeta yelled once he saw you at the other side of the door. "Don't shout at me like that you, dick!" You stuck up for yourself so Vegeta knew who was still in charge. "Alright then. What?" Vegeta rolled his eyes in annoyance. "The dragon is out there if you want your wish." You point to the closest exit so Vegeta could see the dragon. "WHAT?!" Vegeta burst out with as he sprinted past you. "He's always going to be an angry little man." You shook your head to yourself and had no choice but to ditch your plan on checking up on Goku, because you had the feeling Vegeta was going to rip the humans apart.

"VEGETA, WAIT!" You quickly followed after him with your call. "HEY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU BASTARDS THINK YOU'RE DOING! WE ALL AGREED THAT MY WISH WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE!" Vegeta smashed his feet onto the ground so Gohan, Krillin and Dends turned around. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH VEGETA!" Krillin gasped taking a few steps back. "VEGETA CALM DOWN! THEY HAD NO CHOI..." You began to state to Vegeta as you caught up to him. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ORGANISED THIS PLAN AND LOOK AT HOW IT TURNED OUT!" Vegeta turned towards you so he could take everything out on you. "AND WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO!? SIT AND TWIDDLE YOUR THUMBS LIKE A CHILD!? YOU'RE STILL GETTING YOUR WISH, SO QUIT COMPLAINING!" You completely lost your temper with Vegeta and started to get louder as he did. "Dende just wish Vegeta immortality!" Krillin panicked telling Dende to make the last wish.

Literal seconds later, something completely odd happened. As your argument with Vegeta continued you both got separated by the seven balls shooting up into the sky, separating by a couple of meters then falling onto the ground as they turned into to white balls of stone.

"What? WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?" Vegeta twitched his head towards Dende as he was the one who was talking to Porunga. "T-he grand elder... H-he just p-passed out of our world. The dragon ball's creator is gone, without him, it's all over." Dende collapsed to his knees with waterfalls running out of his eyes. "What?! No! I've been through too much to let it just slip through my fingers this." Vegeta stepped away from you hopping over to the crying Namekian child. "I-i'm sorry." Dende fearfully apologised. "You don't need to apologise, Dende. Vegeta, leave him alone, he's basically just lost his father." You pushed Vegeta over to the side so he didn't upset Dende even more.

"AAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULTS! Without me being immortal Frieza will kill us all! Don't you see?! We. Are. All..." Vegeta turned back to you getting way too loud for you again, but was eventually stopped when he recognised someone behind you.