Frieza X Reader - Part 23 (Sweet Saiyans)

So after the long sleep that made you feel rather refreshed when you woke up, you got off Frieza who was just waking up. You put some fresh clothing and armour on then went down to the canteen to get some food before you had to work for the next couple of hours.

After picking out the food you fancied on your current morning you saw Raditz and Vegeta sat on their own so you thought you'd join them.

"Why do you two look so miserable?" You took a seat next the Vegeta. "If you ask the same question over and over again you're just going to get the same answer. You should know that, (Y-N)." Vegeta replied to you. "Nothing has changed then? Still mentally fed up?" You faced Raditz who had his head down while playing with his food. "Yep." Raditz brought his eyes up at you. "What about you? Anything changed with you and Frieza?" Vegeta straightened himself up at the table. "No, same old really." You thought to yourself before answering. "So we don't have to rip his horns out yet?" Vegeta turned his head towards you. "Not for me anyways. If I came round to harming Frieza, I'd make sure I'm stronger than him. But if you want cause him pain, I won't stop you." You ate some of the fruit you had on your plate.

"But he's your significant other. If he died wouldn't his death bother you?" Raditz surprising quizzed you. "Yes,.. but not for long. More important people in my life have died." You honestly told back to Raditz. "My number one reason for hurting Frieza would be if he hurt you in anyway." Vegeta gazed down at the table as he mentioned. "Same." Raditz nodded and agreed. "You know... Both of you look intimidating and scary because you're both almost fully grown saiyans, but both of you are actually very sweet." You put an arm around Vegeta as you new he would hate it and reached an arm out to Raditz. "Get off!" Vegeta strained as you tightly had hold of him. "Never." You chuckled and refused to let go.

Once your breakfast was over you got straight to work and remained bored all day because there was hardly anything to do. Your saiyan friends were sent elsewhere on another planet. The Ginyu Force were having their time off with their families. Zarbon and Dodoria were guarding a specific part of the ship, and you were alone dangling around all day. But that wasn't till a new recruit came over to speak with you.

"Excuse me, do you know who's in charge around here?" A man walked into the same room as you that was basically empty. "Frieza." You turned your attention towards him instead of the window that was basically black. "I mean, who's in charge right now?" The same guy re-questioned. "Are you brain dead? Frieza." You took a few steps closer to him and got a good look at him. "No! What I mean is who is second in charge?" He slammed his head into his hand and asked again with better vocabulary. "Me." You easily told him with your hands on your hips. "Great, can I ask you a few questions about Frieza if that's ok?" The man took out a notebook and pen. "Why not ask him yourself?" You folded your arms and got a little suspicious. "He's nowhere to be seen and asking him wouldn't really be nessisery. I've heard rumours and would like to hear what other people say before I have my own opinion." The same new recruit explained.

"Fire away, new guy." You walked past him and out of the empty room with him following you. "Ohh, thank you. Err, let me see. What is Frieza's power level?" He asked you to start with. "Three hundred and forty thousand." You lied your answer to him without hesitation. "Ok. Is Frieza one hundred percent Frost Demon?" He quoted his second question after writing down the first answer. "No one knows the answer to that. He looks it, but doesn't act it." You also lied again. "Right. And what three words would you use to describe him as?" The new recruit mentioned his last query to you "Hot and cold." You told him and came to a stop with where you was walking. "Ok, thank you for your time. I won't both you anymore." The recruit smiled and started walking backwards. "Wait... What's your name?" You turned around and decided to do the asking. "Virgo Quey." Virgo answered you with no fear. "And what's your race?" You secondly asked him. "I am half tuffle and half saiyan." Virgo answered you and showed you his Saiyan tail. "Ok, thank you." You smiled and continued to walk in the direction where you could find Zarbon.