Frieza X Reader - Part 32 (I apologise)

A couple of minutes later you came up to your old room you lived in a couple of years ago, and hoped nothing had changed. You put your hand on the monitor at the side and the door opened showing your old bedroom on the other side. Once you closed the door and switched the light on, you recognised that nothing has changed and that everything was still the same. Even though it was still early in the morning, you couldn't help but feel exhausted and wanting to sleep. You were still tired after waking up this morning, being pregnant would also have an a effect on your energy and crying because of Frieza just drained you. In the end you got in your old bed, put your scouter to the side, curled yourself up and cried yourself back to sleep.

Time Skips Many Hours.

When you eventually woke up from an annoying sound at the side of your bed you grabbed hold of your scouter and noiced that you had two incoming calls from Jeice and Burter.

Scouter Conversation.

You: "Hello, and what?"

Jeice: "What's wrong? It's not every day you see the second in command crying her eyes out."

You: "What don't you understand about leave me alone?"

Burter: "We've left you along for sixteen hours. We're just checking up on you."

You: "I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR SIXTEEN HOURS?!"

Jeice: "Yes?"

You: "Wow, I must have been tired."

Burter: "So are you ok then?"

You: "No, not really."

Jeice: "At least you're being honest. Want to talk about it?"

You: "Nope."

Jeice: "Ok, well we'll see you later, and leave you to your slumber."

You: "I'm wide awake now, thanks to you two."

Burter: "Ohh it's not a problem. But we should be going, it's like one in the morning and we've got to be out in the space pods by six."

Jeice: "Aww shit, is that tomorrow?"

Burter: "Yep."

Jeice: "FUCK! Well see you later, (Y-N)."

End of Scouter Conversation.

Once that conversation was over and done with, you checked the time and it was actually one in the morning for your current location in space, so Burter was right. You've actually been asleep for sixteen hours. On the positive side though, you did feel pretty refreshed after that long rest, the only trouble now was Frieza. You still didn't want to see him, but you knew you'd have to face him at some point. Because it's been so long since you'd eaten too, you thought that this would be the best time go out of your room and get something to eat from the canteen. Yeah, it'll be closed, but you have access too every room on the ship, so that shouldn't be a problem, plus Frieza should be asleep himself so the likeliness in running into him was low.

However when you left to grab something to eat and turned a left to head down to the canteen you just had to run into Frieza.

"Fuck." You turned back around and coward away in your room again. "(Y-N) come out." Frieza sighed and lightly knocked on the door. "Fuck off, you heartless bastard." You snapped from the other side. "No, just open the door otherwise I will." Frieza casually mentioned. "And that's supposed to intimidate me?" You scoffed to Frieza. "I own the ship and have access to all the rooms just like you do." Frieza easily opened the door without blowing it down. "Just leave me alone, I don't want to see you." You remained sat on your bed with your back to Frieza and arms crossed. "But I want to see." Frieza shut the door and took a few steps closer to you. "Sure you do." You answered back with a breaking voice.

"My point is that I didn't mean what I said. I didn't know how to react and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did." Frieza continued getting closer to you with his apology. "You're right. You shouldn't have reacted like that." You admitted to Frieza that he was right about something. "So what do you want to do then?" Frieza quired you. "What do you mean?" You gazed over your shoulder to Frieza. "Do you want to keep it?" Frieza asked you. "Of course I do!" You sharply answered back. "Alright, no need to yell. I'm just thinking. This room will come to use then." Frieza commented and sat beside you. "Eeeerrrrrrrrr." Was all you could mumble. "Well, you're having a baby aren't you?" Frieza lowered his eyes at you. "Yyyyyyes." You nodded. "Well, there you go then." Frieza sat on your bed next to you and put his tail around your back. "So you're going to be apart of this?" You shockingly asked Frieza as if he'd changed souls. "Yes. I'll be honest though. I don't like children and I don't mix well with them. But soon as Cooler hasn't settled down with anyone, I'm old enough to settle down myself and for your sake. I'll make an effort. After all, who's going to be the emperor of the universe when I'm gone?" Frieza mentioned hoping you'd feel better. "Only you could come up with something like that." You gently shook your head and leaned on Frieza's shoulder.