Frieza X Reader - Part 33 (What's the plan?)

Time Skips 3 Months.

Now that it's been a couple of months that felt like so little time, so much had changed. Not necessarily because of the pregnancy, but because of the plans you were making with Frieza. They were all so pretty confusing and stressful to make things work you wanted them to.

"So you still refuse to let your father know that I'm your partner? Just let it go and tell him. I've met him a couple of times and he doesn't seem that bad." You signed as Frieza still wanted to keep you a secret from his dad. "He may seem ok to you, but that's because you're lucky enough to catch him in a good mood. If he found out I'm in a relationship with and expecting a child from you, he'll find away to make Cooler the emperor of the universe and disown me." Frieza exclaimed to you twitching his tail. "Yet your brother and mother know about us?" You thought trapping Frieza and raised an eyebrow. "My brother knows that were in a relationship but doesn't know about you having a baby. My mother on the other hand knows and believes that I'm in a relationship with a woman who is carrying my child." Frieza confusing explained to you. "Yet your dad doesn't know anything?" You widened both of your eyes. "He's a busy man, what do you expect? After all, when I tell my mother to keep something a secret she will do, and it's extremely rare Cooler will talk to her because he's a daddy's boy." Frieza told you that made everything make sense now. "So does that mean your the mummy's boy?" You chuckled blurting out. "No, I just have more respect for her than my father. Anyways, let's just hope she'll be more understanding when she meets you." Frieza commented back with a pretty irritated face from your last remark.

"Also what's happening about that? I'm fine with meeting your mother and her knowing I'm a (Your Race) I just need to know the full information." You quizzed Frieza since he was the one who had a plan organised. "Well soon as you don't want to have the baby on the ship because of safety precautions. You'll be sent to planet Arcos which is the planet I was born on surprisingly. After a week of staying there my mother will visit you and will most likely be at that ultrasound you'll have." Frieza shortly explained to you. "You not coming to that then?" You thought to double check. "You know I can't because of where the ship will be in space at that time. There won't be enough time to make it to Arcos and back onto the ship. I'll be lucky enough to make it there for when you have the baby." Frieza also explained to you for the second time. "And I guess that means once I'm on planet Arcos I won't be seeing you till the baby is born?" You quizzed asking out loud. "Pretty much. Do you see why I think it's easier if you just stay on here with me?" Frieza finally got his point across. "Yes, I do. But I know you'll call me every day on your scouter and I know I'm going to be safer on a planet instead of your ship. Plus I'll have some peace and quiet with no one disturbing me." You mentioned knowing what you definitely wanted. "If that's what you really want." Frieza shrugged and stood up.

"So is that the plan then?" You also stood up and walked up to the mirror that was in your room. "Yep, I just need to keep one of those space pods behind for tomorrow night, then you can be on your way." Frieza walked over to you and looked down. "All of this is scary and happening too fast." You shivered while looking at yourself in the mirror. "I know, it doesn't seem that long ago nothing was there." Frieza pointed at your stomach and as he noticed the tiny bump that would be easily noticed if you didn't wear your armour. "Tell me about it, I reckon people would notice the dump if I walked around armour free from now on." You turned around and slipped your armour back on over your head to cover up the baby bump. "It's amazing how that covers it up so well." Frieza shockingly shook his head as he could see the stomach differences. "I know." You gazed back into the mirror and saw the difference for yourself.