1.4

"Good morning." I greet as I reach downstairs looking at the servants working their ass off early in the morning, it's still 6. I still want to sleep more but I can not bring myself to fall back asleep. I'm not a morning person that's for sure.

6 am, that's how early my morning was shattered by the FL. She's too excited for this 'party' for all I know she's plotting something. Something that already I know haha.

"You're early. " Unsurprisingly, Rex is here.

"You slept here?" I ask as I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Some maids try to stop me before I can even lift the egg. Of course that did not stop me. I want to cook for my Father. One way to appease my step-father.

"Yes I slept in one of the guestroom" He said tiredly like he was up all on the whole night.

"Oh, did you have a good rest?" I ask as I continued what I'm doing not bothering to look at him while he's drinking milk.

"Yeah, it was okay" he said as he puts down the glass to the sink.

"Why do you look so tired? Like you've been up all night" I said as if oblivious to the hickeys on his neck.

He looks flustered and blushes really hard. Looks like he's remembering something they  did last night.

"Just so you know, the guestroom you resided in is not sound proof." I said scaring the wits out of him. I laugh, clearly amused and his pale face then turned beet-red.

I was just joking about the room not being sound-proof, all the rooms here are sound proof unless you leave the doors open.

"I..w..we did not .." He had not even finished his explanation when Minyu enters the kitchen.

The butler who grandpa groomed to be the Next Butler in a few years from now, also the same man who likes Rex beyond compare, the same with my Manager who keeps denying like his life depended on it but still get eaten by him every time he visits the house with me. In the original plot line, Xue Min did not take it nicely after knowing their relationship, resulting in Rex resigning himself as his Manager and it also became the reason for which Minyu betrayed his Papa and sold information regarding their business.

This guy has the looks and also right now he is 99.9% loyal to the family. I would not want him to be in the bad side of the Family. So I just smiled at him as he bowed and looked at Rex's flustered face.

"Do not fret, Rex. I was just joking, though that hickeys of yours is kinda disturbing." I said as I put my dishes in the plate.

"T..these are not hickeys! I've been bitten by the mosquitoes!" He said as he keept denying the truth. This is definitely a pity. I look at the Young Butler but he's like a big tree not wavering at all even though Rex denied their 'love-making' last night.

"Alright. The mosquito must be really big and bigger than you." I said nonchalantly as I arrange the dishes in the dining room, then I continued making Tea for Father. He likes Tea.

"I..it's not tha--" I did not let him finish his make out lies.

"Alright, alright. It's the mosquito that has human teeth because it also left a mark right there on your ears. Yup, this mosquito is indeed very cunning" I state offhandedly. The maids starts snickering while some turned red. It's no secret that Minyu likes Rex, it's plain obvious. It's just that the original Xue Min was a late bloomer. In short he was slow-witted.

He immediately covered his ears and his red face turned ever more darker.

"Also, clean yourself before you go out. Minyu, help him take a bath" I said like it's nothing. But to Rex it was like a wrecking ball, your 'friend' selling you out like that. He feels so wrong but he does not have any time to complain when the cold-face Minyu answered.

"Yes, Young master" Minyu said as he dragged Rex who's full of resentment, surely he'll be eaten again. He can not help but cry inwardly.

Not so long, Father came out of his room.

"Papa, I made us breakfast" I said as I smiled at him

"Young man, you're really early today" He father said as he looks at his son. Usually Xue Min will get up at 12 noon or sometimes never at all.

"Yea, I figured that I'll accompany you in playing golf." I said as I help him sit.

"Golf? You'll accompany me in playing golf?" The original Xue Min did not accompany his father at all when his father played golf making the old man sad.

"Of course! Do not you always play golf when it's Sunday?" I said as I put foods on his plate.

"You knew?" As if moved by the Young Man who appeared like he did not care for him but knew about his activities in secret. What he does not know is that his (real) Xue Min really did not know about it. It was the system who helped me in obtaining this information.

"Of course, here I also made you tea. The ones that you like with mint" I said. 

I know he likes tea especially with mint, again from the help of my beloved system of course.