2.6

Zang Yuan is clearly avoiding the scary Yu Yan. So he decided to go on an indoor cultivation and practice his swordsmanship with Ye Jin.

Not seeing Yu Yan for 3 days felt weird for him after all he's kinda used to always seeing that punk.

"Ahh!" Damn it! My ankle! Zang Yuan was not focused for a moment,  resulting this.

"Zang Yuan, you okay?" Ye Jin hurriedly went to Zang Yuan and inspects his ankle.

"Brother Ye, does it look like I'm okay to you?" Zang Yuan snaps at him. He scratches his head and then stood up.

"Wait here! I'm going to get some herbs. " Ye Jin said and left.

Damn! It hurts. This is what will happen to you if you don't focus your footing.

Zang Yuan stands up with the help of his other foot and went near the gate where there's a rock he can sit on to be comfortable.

Ye Jin came back rushing with herbs in his hands. He bent down and grabs Zang Yuan's ankle a little too harsh! This bear is too ruthless.

"A..ah Brother Ye Jin be gentle it hurts.." Be gentle you crook! The expressionless Zang Yuan frowned and his forehead was sweating.

"Ah, Zang Yuan I'm sorry it will be better after few more, it will be okay. Don't move yet." He said as he was focused on applying the herbs. He slightly pressed it and then comes the second time when he ruthlessly pressed it hard. Zang Yuan wanted to smack his head for being merciless but refrains himself because moving too much drives the pain to a higher level and he hates pains. so. much.

"Ah..ah! I told you be gentle! Don't be hasty!" Zang Yuan hissed. Why is he applying it so fast!

Ye Jin just smiled at Zang Yuan like he did nothing wrong.

"Come! I'll pick you up." He tried to pick Zang Yuan up but Zang Yuan gave him a death glare instead. Ye Jin's smile cracked and his back sweats a little.

He was just excited to tell Zang Yuan that a letter of Invitation for the Swordfight had been sent and it's with his master but he still wanted to suprise him later.

He knows how Zang Yuan prepared and waited for this tournament.

It was like his dream and for the first time it's not because of his Bastard of a Father's choice.

Zang Yuan feeling helpless, just sighs at his dumb friend and stands up on his own. There's no way that he'll let that bear carry him. His image will be destroyed.

The swordfight is approaching fast, so far Zang Yuan did make some improvements but not enough to win that's for sure.

'System, I want to ask you something'

...

'System?'

I thought you were going to answer my call even though you're on vacation, you big ass liar. ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

Zang Yuan wanted to ask if he can't win this year in the tournament will he still be able to fulfill the late Zang Yuan's wish if he wins the tournament for him next year?

But he pushes that aside for now. Right now, what he should really do is make a plan for this Yu Yan who wants to play a fire game with him. He's playing dirty and Zang Yuan ain't getting that shit.

He wants to play dirty? Fine! Game on, Young Master Yu Yan. ̄へ ̄

Ye Jin involuntary shivered at Zang Yuan's sudden dark and gloomy atmosphere. Did he just press too much?

-----

Another dark and gloomy person is currently making a plan on how to make the other man fall in his hands.

Just you wait.

Right now I'm going to deal with your so called 'lover' let's see if you can see him again the way you see him right now, Zang Yuan.

Yu Yan who's been gloomy ever since coming to the red district, doing nothing but emitting a dark and gloomy atmosphere, sending shivers to the costumers souls.

The Manager of the building is quite depressed, because of this scary man he's losing costumers! When will he go ah! He's been sitting there for hours already and not even asking for girls!

The manager wanted to shoo the man away but he got no balls and no jams to do that so he just laments on his bad luck today in silence.

-----------

The sect is clearly on fire right now. The news of the Tournament will be next to next week and swordsmen are excited.

There are a total of five slot and surely one of the slot is for Zang Yuan after all he's a Young Master of one of the Great 4 Clans and it's not just because he's rich that he got a slot. The original Zang Yuan was pretty good at swordfighting.

Zang Yuan readied himself and perfected his footing. After a few more he's sure that he can go equal with the other contestants but what he need is not to be equal but to be the best.

His hands are hurting and his callouses are growing!

"You should exert more effort with your sword, Zang Yuan " Master Wu said as he watches his disciple's daze expression.

Today is indeed hot, Zang Yuan and Ye Jin are cooking their selves under the scorching sun. Ye Jin passionately helps Zang Yuan to better his sword technique.

He was just out for a few days but Zang Yuan's swordsmanship went down to pitiful level thus making Ye Jin anxious for his friend.

It seems like Zang Yuan has a lot in mind? He's acting weird lately too. Maybe because he hit his head?

"After this you can go to the town and have some fun. You're still young, no need to stress yourself so much, okay?" Master Wu worriedly said and got up from his seat and walked out.

"How can I not stress myself? Ugh, maybe I need to shake this stress off." Zang Yuan mumbles and he looks at Ye Jin who's staring at him with worry on his face.

What's with this big guy? What is he so worried about?

"Zang Yuan, let's go to the town okay? No need to be so down, I'm sure you will be much better if you find a way to take away your stress." Ye Jin said to Zang Yuan who has questioning gaze at his friend.

Zang Yuan don't know what's happening but he just agreed and they want back to practice.

But nobody predicted that an unforgettable event will happen.