4.5

Ming Chu and Sebastian strolled around the park while Ming Chu also watched as Little Yun had fun with the other kids while the bodyguard was also joining them like a kid.

"This is my dog, Crappy. I'm sorry about a while ago." Sebastian apologized again.

"No, no, it's okay. It's not your fault." Ming Chu said and smiled.

"Hey, do you like Ice Cream?" Sebastian asks out of nowhere.

"Ah, well I do." Ming Chu nodded and looks at Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled and drags Ming Chu towards the Ice Cream shop.

"Ah! Wait Little Yun! Come come! Let's eat Ice Cream!" Ming Chu calls to Little Yun.

Little Yun and the bodyguard immediately went towards them.

"Hope you don't mind but I'm babysitting Little Yun." Ming Chu said and picked up the little bun.

"Oh, so this is not your son?"

"Oh no, I'm babysitting him." Ming Chu denied and uses his handkerchief to clean Little Yun's hand.

"Oh, is this your way of saying you're single?" Sebastian asks playfully.

Ming Chu was a little shocked.

"What?" Ming Chu asks Sebastian who's playfully smiling at him.

"Are you single?" Sebastian asks again.

Ming Chu blushes and fakes a cough. They continued walking up to the Ice Cream Parlor and then Ming Chu spoke,

"Well, yea, I am." Ming Chu said and diverted his eyes to Little Yun, he coincidentally thought of his lover who's always following him from world to world.

Where is he now?

"Hey, come on." Sebastian opened the Ice parlor's door for them to get in.

Ming Chu looks at Sebastian and knitted his forehead.

Is he...him?

"You okay?" Sebastian asks the absentminded Ming Chu who's looking at him intently.

"Yea, yea I am." Ming Chu slighty shakes his head and went inside.

--------------

"Oh, so you're in an Ice Cream Parlor now?"

"Yes, Boss. Together with his friend."

Heng Jun knitted his brows. According to the investigation he had, Ming Chu doesn't have friends other than Su Tao and Kylie who are also his employees and they're working right now.

So who is this 'friend'?

"Oh, what are they doing then?" Heng Jun ask chillingly.

"They're feeding each other Ice cream, boss"

"WHAT!?" Heng Jun abruptly stands up from his seat.

"Boss, t..they're f..fe---" the bodyguard was frightened by his boss' shout.

His soul was shaken, so were his balls.

"I know what they're doing! You told me already! Where's that parlor!?" Heng Jun asked angrily.

"Ah n..near the park, boss." Heng Jun cut the call off and immediately walks out his office in a hurry.

-----------

"No, I still don't like strawberry." Ming Chu said as he tasted Sebastian's Ice cream.

Sebastian laughs and slightly shakes his head.