4.9

Ming Chu was emitting a dangerous aura while cooking and Heng Jun sat in the corner nervously with a prominent hand print on his left cheek.

"Dada, what happen to your cheek?" Little Yun tilted his head innocently.

Ming Chu, hearing Little Yun's sweet voice, slowly retracted his dangerous aura making Heng Jun relax a little until Ming Chu throws him a dagger look, making Heng Jun tense up again.

He didn't remember anything from last night and he knows he did something wrong since Ming Chu is giving him a cold shoulder and giving him a feeling like 'go-die-you-fucker'.

When he asked what happened, Ming Chu's dangerous aura went on to the next level so, he eventually stopped asking or else Ming Chu will definitely stab him to death.

"Papa, Papa! We're going to the park today?" Little Yun asks happily.

"En, we're going to the park and maybe we can meet Uncle Sebastian and have him treat us some Ice Cream again, how 'bout that?" Ming Chu smiled while deliberately mentioning Sebastian, if he can't remember then he'll just make his lover die out of jealousy.

Immediately, Heng Jun's mood plummeted and his aura changed to a cold one.

"No, you're not going out today. It's going to rain." Heng Jun said trying to make an excuse.

"Oh no! I watched TV a while ago and the news said it's going to be sunny today!" Little Yun said cheerfully breaking Heng Jun's excuse innocently.

"That's right, we're just going to the park with Sebastian." Ming Chu said and didn't forget to mention Sebastian's name again.

Heng Jun looks at Ming Chu, expressionless.

"We had a deal to not let Little Yun know you're dating someone." Heng Jun said while gritting his teeth when he mentioned someone.

"Oh, we are not dating...yet." Ming Chu said and gives the sweetest smile he can muster.

Take that you motherfucker, go die.

Ming Chu didn't stop smiling sweetly as if thinking of someone he really likes, while Heng Jun was holding his cup tightly.

Little Yun was watching the two men innocently and couldn't understand what they're talking about.

"No. You're not going out today. You're going to stay in my office." If only Heng Jun didn't have a meeting with some of the important investors today, he'd definitely ask for a day off.

"Eh? But what are we going to do in your office, dada? Park is more fun, pleaseeee...!" Little Yun said while giving him a pleading look.

Ming Chu smirked and laughs inside. Ha. That's what you get.

----------------

"Okay, what flavor do you want?" Heng Jun asks as he carried Little Yun in his arms.

"I want vanilla!" Little Yun said cheerfully.

While Ming Chu is standing in the corner, expressionless.

Heng Jun asked for a day off despite the board members begging him to come and personally meet the investors from Country C and sign the contract, and his secretary asked for a day off today too.

He said that he was also very tired of working these days so he asked for a day off and went with them to the park, Ming Chu just laughed inwardly.

"Papa, what do you want?" Little Yun ask the spacing out Ming Chu.

Ming Chu shakes his head a little to get out of his thoughts.

"I want chocolate." Ming Chu said and looks outside and coincidentally he saw Sebastian jogging topless with his dog, Crappy.