4.22

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Just a simple job. You had your chance just right there but like a pornstar, you blew it! you piece of shit!" Eyna yelled frantically like a mad gorilla not getting her favorite banana.

"Hi..his backing is Heng Jun!" Laxus said while constantly shaking.

His whole body is full of bruises because of Eyna's beating. Fortunately Le Hai let him go since he's just a small fry and beneath his notice so he didn't get a single bruise from Le Hai except from Heng Jun's kick.

"You're useless! A worthless person!" Eyna shouted in Laxus' ear before lashing the iron bat in his back.

Laxus endured and thought of the things he will do to take revenge on this damn woman soon. No matter what this woman will do right now, he shouldn't object but he's sure that this woman won't kill him.

He will not be killed by this bitch because her sister is his wife. His wife won't let this bitch kill him but she won't tolerate such failure like this so she's just observing from the corner while constantly puffing smoke like a chuchu train.

(A: this Bitch wanted to replace the train. Hahaha)

"That's enough, Eyna. Darling, come here." Eyna's sister said and gestured at Laxus like a dog to come towards her.

When Laxus is in front of his wife, Issah, she slaps hum hard. Laxus felt that his ear rang from the slap.

"Don't ever do that again, don't ever fail? Okay?" Issah said and crashes her lips onto Laxus' bleeding lips not minding the taste of blood shared in their intense kiss.

"Ahhhh!" Eyna yelled loudly. Watching her sister being lovey-dovey with her worthless man really annoys her.

"Shut up bitch. That was your plan and your plan sucks." Issah said and rolled her eyes.

If it wasn't for his dad's debt, he wouldn't be in this situation. Even if he sold his company, even his whole being he can't pay back the debt because it keeps increasing crazily because of interest every month fuck. Mr. Tangmo also has his daughter. If he dares act rashly, his daughter will die. Thinking about it makes Laxus' heart full of grief.

"Well think of another plan!" Eyna said crazily while starting to throw her tantrums by stamping her feet like a lunatic.

"That gay cares for his friends and also his family is on the countryside. I don't need to elaborate this, do I?" Issah said before rolling her eyes.

She grabd the dog leash beside her and put it on Laxus' neck before they left the warehouse leaving Eyna with few Bodyguards inside.

Eyna frustratingly pulls her hair before groaning. She look at her bodyguards pretty face and her stress reduces a little.

She seductively walks toward her bodyguards and swing her hips while walking.

She took off one of the bodyguard's clothes and the bodyguard didn't resist. She slowly kisses the man and pulled down his trouser.

"Lay down." Eyna seductively said and the guard complied. Eyna is the one who does all the work since she doesn't want her body to be touched. She only wants Heng Jun to touch her body but her virginity is long gone, taken by her own father.

Eyna immediately rides the man, pants and moans can be heard inside the warehouse while the other guards just stand still, long immune of this kind of situation.

(A: this family is twisted lol)

-------------------------------------

2 weeks passed since that incident at the bar and Sebastian has still not recovered from what happened that night. The guy actually said that he misses him and that they should get married.