4.18

When Sebastian woke up, it was 9 in the morning. His body felt sour and it hurts alot.

He sits up and rubs his puffy eyes, and looks around. Only then did he realize that he's not in his condo. This condo is not his...

Sebastian calmed himself and he avoids panicking by remembering what happened last night.

He looks at his side and felt like his soul was splash by cold water. He actually.. They actually...

Damn. But it felt good...

Sebastian shakes his head to shrug the thought of him and this stranger doing the deed. What is he thinking!? Damn!

Damn that old man that drugged him! Curse his nine generations! Sebastian immediately stood up, his waist is killing him so much! He teared up from the pain but refrains from making noises.

Sebastian slowly left the stranger's house and when he opened the door, he swears he almost died from heart attack.

The man in black looks at the sneaking figure in front of him and didn't move.

"Ah..um...C..ca..can yo..you move?" Sebastian stuttered out of fear.

He actually asks someone whose definitely a big figure to..to..ease his desire last night! He might not know the man but he's sure that, that person is a big figure, definitely he can't be trifled with ah.

Look, he even has bodyguards just outside his room!

Sebastian was deeply regretting but was also grateful of what happened last night. Sebastian was thinking deeply on what should he do next that he didn't notice a figure coming towards him from the back.

Sebastian was startled when he felt hands wrapping around his waist. He abruptly turns his head and his eyes widen when he saw how close the face of the person was to his own.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" Le Hai asks casually while he buried his head in Sebastian's neck.

Sebastian felt his knees shake and runs out of energy. He was about to slump down but immediately Le Hai holds his waist.

Le Hai looks at the weak Sebastian and knitted his brows. He carries Sebastian bridal style.

"Don't move yet. Does it hurt?" Le Hai asks carefully.

Sebastian blushes from the question, is he always this direct? Sebastian hides his face with his palms. He's so embarrassed ah.

Le Hai smiled from Sebastian's cute action and slowly put him back on the soft bed.

"Don't move yet alright? I'm going to ask the servants to serve you breakfast. I'll just go take a shower and I'll go..uh..work. Rest first before going home." Le Hai said and left

Meanwhile Sebastian was in daze watching the closed door. What just happened?

After eating breakfast, Sebastian didn't saw Le Hui again. He eventually went home, slumped his body on his bed and thought of what happened.

Sebastian reported what the producer did to him. That producer wanted Sebastian in his movie. Although Sebastian is not well known here in this country, he's pretty well known in China.

When he heard that some producer wanted to recruit him as an actor and wanted to meet him, he reluctantly complied. He's also open for being an actor but he's main focus has always been modelling.

Unfortunately, that producer brought him together with the other casts to a bar and they got drunk and partied. It was when the producer offered him a drink did he start feeling unusual in his body. He thought he was just drunk but it got worse when the producer started touching him ambiguously.