5.7

XiuRong met his Grandparents at the dinner who both warmly welcome him back. Even Qing Mu and Liu Ji are here and of course his brother's lover, XueLan.

"Grandpa, there's someone I met on the way back here. He said that he knows you." XiuRong casually says while cutting his meat neatly.

"Oh, who is it?" His Grandpa stops eating and raises his head towards XiuRong with a questioning gaze just like his grandmother raised her head.

"Well, his name is YiWei. He gave me his number and said that I should give it to you so you can both contact each other again. He said that you guys were friends when you were in highschool." XiuRong said, not noticing his grandparents who were stiff like a statue when he mentioned the name 'YiWei'

"We talked about a lot of things too, about your childhood memor-- is something wrong?" XiuRong finally noticed his Grandparents pale faces. Their lips quivering and their eyes are unsettled, clearly uncomfortable.

"N-nothing. Let us not talk about other people." His Grandmother said, obviously avoiding the topic of YiWei. This made XiuRong suspicious. He raises one of his brows and continued munching his meat.

"Dad, will you sleep here or go back?" Mr. Han asks his grandfather with visible worry in his eyes.

"Yes, yes. We're going home." Grandma said with a fake smile.

XiuRong crease his brows, what Old YiWei said about their relationship with his grandpa is probably false. If not then why would they react such way?

Even his Grandmother is affected, just what is going on? Why do they seem scared of Old YiWei? He looks okay to him, not harmful in fact he's very nice and kind.

XiuRong pondered about it throughout the whole dinner but eventually, discarded it saying that it's not his mission nor his business to dwell on.

After the dinner, Liu Ji and XueLan decided that they'll have a night together, which was later on approved by his reluctant parents. They think that the 20 years old XiuRong is too young to drink.

XiuRong was about to refuse but Qing Mu and XueLan were literally dragging him in to drink with them, XiuRong left with no choice just gave a fake smile and slowly sips his wine.

Unfortunately, only his soul is strong in drinking alcoholic drinks but the body he's occupying is very sensitive to these kind of drinks.

"Say, you already have a girlfriend XiuRong?" XueLan asks as he pours down more wine in XiuRong's glass.

"Ah, well, not really." XiuRong said, not really sure what to say.

"Oh? So you're single now?" Liu Ji asks and raises one his brows.

"Well, Yea. I guess." XiuRong gave a vague answer again and drinks his glass of wine.

"When will you go back to...uh where is it again?" XueLan asks casually as if he doesn't have a hidden intention but XiuRong was vigilant and answered a vague sentence again.

"Somewhere far. Well, next tomorrow. I still have school so I can't stay any longer." and he doesn't want to stay any longer.

"Oh, why not stay here instead?"

"Well, I need to finish my studies there." XiuRong casually said and they continued to drink while mostly the topic is about him.

XueLan seems so interested in XiuRong, making XiuRong shiver with fright. The protagonist is flirting with him while his boyfriend at the side is eyeing them with piercing eyes.

Being killed by his brother and the protagonist, damn what a way to die.

"Let's go to a bar! Where there's music!" The drunk Qing Mu shouted while adjusting his loose pants.

"Ah, you're drunk already. Go to sleep, tch, come here." Liu Ji helped the swaying Qing Mu who started walking out of the house constantly saying that he wants to go to a bar.

Liu Ji excuse himself and brought the drunk Qing Mu to the guest room.

XiuRong's vision is getting fuzzy even his head is clouded with a layer of fog.

His body is getting hotter, damn it. Alcohol can really kill a person. He looks at his brothers perfect face and natural red lips.

XiuRong jolted when he felt a hand on his legs. He widens his eyes and looks at the person next to him.

"O-off.." XiuRong mumbles softly and tried to pry XueLan's hands off him.

Is this guy trying to kill him by seducing him in front of his scary husband?

"XueLan, you should go." SuChen said coldly while his eyes narrowed under the table like he knows something is going on there.

XiuRong gulp, his body is getting hotter and hotter and the hand on his legs that are rubbing him is not helping at all.

XiuRong's sweat slowly rolls down his forehead, there's something wrong with his body. His little one is saluting, this is bad. This is really bad. If SuChen knows that he's getting hard on by his boyfriend's touch he's going to drown him in his own blood.

"I...I'll go first." With great difficulty XiuRong stood up and clumsily walks towards the stairs.

"Let me help you." XueLan offered and was about to walk towards XiuRong when a pair of strong hands wrap around XiuRong's small figure and carried him in bridal style upstairs.

XiuRong was dumbfounded but his mind went blank when he felt the hands that are brushing against his butt.

The last thing that XiuRong said before his mind went blank was him inwardly screaming to calm himself down.

SuChen went to his room and put the quite XiuRong on his bed. He was about to go in the bathroom to take a quick shower when XiuRong held his hand tight.

SuChen was startled and his eyes widen when he felt XiuRong's tongue inside his mouth. He quickly composed himself and pushed XiuRong off but XiuRong was like a hulk in heat.

He didn't budge against SuChen's push instead he use more force to tug SuChen in his embrace, his legs quickly wrap against SuChen's waist to not let him escape.

SuChen woke up from his stupor and started pushing XiuRong away but XiuRong was stubborn and held tightly.

"B-Brother SuChen hmm." XiuRong seductively whispers between their forceful kiss.

"St..hmm stop!" SuChen pushed XiuRong harder but it didn't do much.

Their intense kiss broke, SuChen was barely holding down his dragon. He knew that his brother was just drunk and it's not a good thing if he let him get his ways.

"Brother SuChen, don't you like me?" XiuRong ask with sadness in his voice that tugs SuChen's frozen heart.

"Brother SuChen I've always loved you more than a brother...Brother SuChen..." XiuRong started crying and let go of SuChen's body. XiuRong cried hiding his face in his palms.

Watching this, SuChen felt bad. But deep down he's very happy that he still has a place in XiuRong's heart. Ever since the last night he saw his brother's face 4 years ago, his heart skipped a beat. 

For some odd reason, he missed him so much that it hurts. It felt like his brother that night was not his brother but his long lost treasure.

"Brother SuChen..." SuChen snaps out of his thoughts and look at the red XiuRong in front of him.

SuChen gulps. He looks at XiuRong's long lashes, his watery eyes, his pointy nose, his plump lips and his red cheeks, those damn collarbone.

"Brother SuChen.... please.... my body doesn't feel right." XiuRong begs and held SuChen's hand. Slowly guiding it down to his crotch and gently squeezes it.

SuChen's eyes widen. He took a deep breath and he was about to give in and give XiuRong a 'punishment' but XiuRong fell backwards and fell in peaceful slumber.

SuChen felt his dragon hurting. Damn it! Now he's going to use his hand while thinking of him again, like always.

SuChen dejectedly went inside the showroom.