2.10

Ahhh!

Zang Yuan wiggled his way out of the man's tight embrace causing the man to wake up.

"Darling, good morning.." Yu Yan said sheepishly to the Zang Yuan who was looking at him in disbelief.

"You raped me!?" It was a rhetorical question but it made Yu Yan laugh out loud.

Yu Yan buried his face in his darling's neck before he answered.

"Darling, it's not called rape when you also wants it." Yu Yan said as he kissed the hickeys he gave Zang Yuan last night.

Zang Yuan was fuming with anger.

"Get your thing out of my butt you monster!" Zang Yuan yelled but Yu Yan instead pushed it further inside earning a yelp from Zang Yuan

"It hurts! Get it out!" Zang Yuan said with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

It's confirmed. He hates this man to the core, hatew this man to the bones even the dirt of his nails hates him!

Yu Yan, feeling guilty for hurting his darling, slowly takes out his shaft but does not remove his hands from around Zang Yuan's waist.

Zang Yuan feeling the thing leave his hole relaxes a little only to realize that something was flowing out of his hole.

"Damn you! You dirty...bastard!" Zang Yuan wanted to say 'ass' but remembering his ass was full of Yu Yan's semen makes him more depressed than he already is and makes him more angry than he thought he would be.

"Darling, this is only mine." Yu Yan chuckled.

Yu Yan carried the struggling Zang Yuan to the bath tub. The struggling Zang Yuan stops when he was put into the water.

"I..it's cold." Zang Yuan said as his lips chattered a little.

Yu Yan was slightly depressed and guilty for not preparing hot water. Yu Yan went outside and ordered some of the servants in this house to get hot water.

When the hot water was brought, Yu Yan personally pours it in his darlings bathtub.

After a long silence Zang Yuan spoke,

"Why are you doing this?" Zang Yuan suddenly asks as Yu Yan scrubs Zang Yuan's back.

"What do you mean why am I doing this? Do you not like it when I scrub your back?" Yu Yan asked, puzzled.

Zang Yuan got gloomy and then glares at Yu Yan fiercely.

"What are you doing? Why are you suddenly doing these things? Are you making fun of me? Is it fun watching me being made a fool of? Yes, I bullied you before but now I'm not even meddling in your business anymore. Why are you suddenly making it hard for me? If you want me to apologize for all my wrong doings then you should just tell me instead of doing these things to me!" Zang Yuan abruptly stands up and faces the stunned Yu Yan.

Out of rage Zang Yuan burst out all of his emotions, he didn't even realize that he was crying. He was angry, sad, disappointed, defeated, lost and most of all he was feeling loved again. The kind of love he received from Bai Xiao Han, making the painful separation emerge deep inside his broken and lonely heart.

He was clearly too attached to Bai Xiao Han because he was his first love, the first man that his heart desired for, the first man he loved.

Zang Yuan didn't wait for the stunned Yu Yan's answer. He tried to get out the tub but his legs were weak and wobbly. He almost fell down on his face if Yu Yan hadn't caught him by his waist and pulled him back in.

Before he can shout at Yu Yan again, Yu Yan spoke.

"I love you, no I am not playing with you. I am serious. I liked you when we met where Ning Xi bump into you. I don't know but that day when you looked at me I got the feeling that you were mine. I have to make you mine, I need you to be mine. Everything about you, the way you look at those roses with love makes me jealous, the way your eyes wander at the peaceful scenery, everything about you is just wonderful. I love you, forever and always." Zang Yuan was beyond shocked, he didn't know what to feel.

These words... The words he tried to forget... the sentence he wanted to bury deep in his heart...

'I love you, forever and always'

They were...

Zang Yuan didn't know but he cried harder than he thought he would. All the resentment, all the pain he was carrying within from the last world, poured out right at this moment.

He was crying like a baby. Yu Yan stayed with him, hugging and comforting the crying Zang Yuan.

Yu Yan don't know but it looked like Zang Yuan was crying for someone. He'll make sure to find that bastard and let him pay the price for making his darling cry. His cry feels like it was piercing his soul bit by bit.

Zang Yuan eventually stopped crying but he was still depressed and they're already inside the room again. Yu Yan never left his side and was just hugging Zang Yuan from behind while kissing his hair from time to time.

Zang Yuan faced another dilemma, he didn't know if he should accept Yu Yan's confession or not but basing at Yu Yan's personality he's not going to ask for his permission whether he likse it or not, he is his.

Zang Yuan turned his head to look at Yu Yan. Yu Yan who's brushing Zang Yuan's head looks at Zang Yuan questioningly.

"If you ever break my heart, you bastard I will kill you." Zang Yuan said with a dangerous tone.

Yu Yan was puzzled for a moment and when it dawned on him, he was ecstatic. He was so happy he felt like he could fly. He held Zang Yuan face in his palms and plants a gentle kiss on Zang Yuan's lips. It was a peck but it held so many emotion.

His darling is officially his and it's not forcefully!

-------

Updated so soon because... Why not? Hahaha