2.11

Ning Xi was mad, no, furious. She was very furious right now.

She just saw Yu Yan and Zang Yuan leave the Red District together. As to what she was doing in the red district, no one knows except her.

She was ready to kill someone. It would've been okay when they were not flirting with each other.

She's sure that they had something. She's a modern woman, of course she'll know things like this all too well!

So that bastard really seduced Yu Yan. She knows that this Zang Yuan was acting strange but although she kinda likes Zang Yuan, she likes Yu Yan more. For the past few days she obviously knew that Yu Yan was frequently visiting Zang Yuan's master residence.

That Zang Yuan is freaking gay! Yuck! No wonder he didn't pay attention to her. So, did this gay Zang Yuan got fucked by his dumb best friend Ye Jin and thought that he likes dick in his hole and thus seduced her Yu Yan to have sex with him!?

That's likely. Afterall it was rumored that Zang Yuan's mother was an erotic dancer and was a prostitute.

As expected, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like Mother like son!

Ning Xi thought of a plan.

Hmp! Let's see if your father won't drag you out of the sect, you filthy gay.

In this era, gay couple were not known and if there was one they would keep it hidden, never to be revealed even if they died.

But what if I reveal it? That you're gay, Zang Yuan... That you seduce my man?

Ning Xi smirked and walked away.

--------

Zang Yuan feel so helpless and tired. Yu Yan insisted on sending him back to his room but he just gave the man a death glare. What will people think when they see the Great Young Master Yu Yan with Zang Yuan?

Surely gossip will fly again. But right now, gossip is the last thing he wants because the gossipers will surely dig out why these two got so close suddenly.

Zang Yuan doesn't want their relationship to be revealed for now because he's a Great Young Master too!

If his bastard of a father knows about this, Zang Yuan just can't think of what will happen.

At least let him win the swordfight and make his Clan proud before telling them. The wish said that let them be proud but it didn't say that let them be proud forever until his death.

The original Zang Yuan: ''...''

After coming back to his room, he asked one of his fellow disciple about Ye Jin, knowing that Ye Jin was home and even forgot about him makes him worried.

Something must have happened, Ye Jin never forgets about Zang Yuan.

Zang Yuan doesn't dwell too much and just sleeps soundly.

--------
Master Wu got the report from his disciples about Zang Yuan and Ye Jin. His face full of black lines. He did told them to go to the town to take away their stress not to be more stressed and come back!

When they were back they were like a dead fish, like they just came back from a battle.

Aiya, what will happen to their practice now?

"Go, let them eat some soup and add some medicine for stress. These kids..." Master Wu ordered some of his disciples and they immediately went away.

Master Wu drank his tea again and mysteriously smiled.

---------

Zang Yuan woke up at 10 in the morning. He likes sleeping, especially when he's tired.

When he got out of his room he was greeted by his fellow disciples and was bombarded with questions.

"Brother Zang, did you go to red district yesterday?"

"Brother Zang, did you get laid?"

Ah, these gossipers. Zang Yuan just gives them a death glare and they quickly disappeared as if they were not even there seconds ago.

The other door was open beside him. He looks at the tired Ye Jin, he had eyebags under his eyes. He looks like he hadn't slept for years.

"Ah, thank god you're already here." Ye Jin said as he saw Zang Yuan standing in front of him.

"What happened to you? You look like you went to a battle but lost." Zang Yuan said as he eyed Ye Jin up and down.

Ye Jin, being stared at, blushed furiously.

"I told you 3 girls was too much." Zang Yuan said and continued to walk away.

"W..what! I did not." Ye Jin said as he follows Zang Yuan

As they walk, they were greeted by the other disciples. Some carrying soup saying that Master asked them to make for them.

They awkwardly thanked the youths. The young disciples smiled proudly, after all they were their respected seniors and most of them came from an average clan they were proud that these two great men were their seniors!

"Greetings to Master Wu."

"Ah, you two are here. Great, great. Call the other disciples for me, Ye Jin" Ye Jin complied and was about to run like he always does when his waist started paining like hell.

He abruptly stopped like lightning just struck him.

Ah! It hurtsss! Damnit!

Master Wu looks at Ye Jin questioningly. Ye Jin forced a smile and walked away very slowly.

Zang Yuan looks at Ye Jin weirdly. This dumbo is actually walking slowly unlike any other time where he runs around like a headless cockroach?

"Come sit, Zang Yuan." Master Wu said as he motioned for Zang Yuan to sit.

Zang Yuan obliged and sits, only then he remembers that his butt was currently on repair. His face twisted in agony.

Master Wu look at Zang Yuan's twisted face and can't help but think that his disciples today are acting very very strange.

What happened to them when they were in town ah?

--------
Credits to mattersnot999 for this.

Me :there are so many similarities how can you not recognize him!!!

mc :cause i'm mc I need that idiot work for my ass

Him: -_-

I don't know why but this actually makes me laugh. Hahaha (^_^)

Thank you, yo'all even though this story is a dipshit you still read it hahahaha I love ya' 😘😘😘 :>