1.6

"Ah!!" Jun Ke just fainted.

While Lin Xiao feels like a cold water just splash at his body.

Lin Xiao immediately struggled to get out of this damn man's embrace! What the hell ML! Are you're trying to kill me !?

"A..ah Excuse me 'kind' sir but can you let go of me?" I ask him while I struggle my way out.

I want to cry! I really really want to cry right now.

"Come on. Let's get you home" He said like he did not do anything outrageous!

He literally dragged me out of the mansion and shoved me in his car. I can feel you being a real Gentleman here, ML!

"So, you're the rumored number 1 Playboy in town, Mr. Xue" He starts the conversation probably to ease the awkwardness but it only made it more awkward.

How does he knows? He likes gossip too? You can never trust magazines and rumors.

"A..haha what? Number 1 playboy, that's..." I laugh nervously. What playboy? The original Xue Min just dated many women but he never once kissed them much less touch them! Because deep inside his heart he felt disgusted and it scared him that people will know that he likes men thus leading him to play with women to hide the truth. Yes, he likes men and he's scared to admit it. But not me (Lin Xiao), I'm straight.

"That's what? You're nothing like what they say." He said amused at me being nervous by his presence.

"That's ... I beg to differ but this does not concern you at all." I said that as he stop the car.

We're already here. Oh! Thank heavens I need to flee!

"Thanks!" I immediately said and went out like my butt is on fire. I heard him chuckle as he drives off.

-----
* Fonsi's Mansion a.k.a Xue Min's *

"Papa!"

"Ah! Young master! Where have you been? Master is so worried about you!" Grandpa said with a worried face.

"Where's papa?"

"He's in the Garden, Young master" Minyu said as he bows at me.

I went to the garden just enough to see my worried Father and my Manager Rex comforting him.

"Papa!" I called him resulting to the two other people looking at my direction.

"You child! You almost made this old man die from worrying!" Papa scolded me before I can open my mouth

"I told you already, Uncle, he'll be fine, where have you been? Anyway you know that we have to reach at 7, it's already 6:30! Go change" Rex said as he patted Father's back.

"That child, always giving me a headache..." I hear Papa say as I went inside my room to change.

I change into a black jeans and white shirt and a black coat. I look so sexy as I stare at myself in the mirror while smirking. If only Xue Min does not look a little bit feminine he'd be the perfect epitome of handsome as hell.

"Hey, we need to go!" Rex said as he knocks on my door lightly.

"Coming" I mumbled.

We went off after saying our Goodbyes to Father.

"Where were you by the way" Rex ask but still focusing on the road.

"I..I was knocked unconcious by a Golf Ball in my freaking face 'causing me to lose consciousness" I said as I try to touch where I've been hit. Rex look at me wide eye.

"Hey! Hey! Focus on driving! I'm fine the one who hit me took care of me. They said it was nothing serious but look at the swollen bump on my head! I look like a freaking horn fish." I complained as I look at myself on the mirror, there's a small bump barely noticeable but if some paparazzi zoom in their camera I bet they'll notice it.

"Haha, I'm glad that you're okay. You've really changed. Who hit you by the way?"

"Bai Xiao Han" I said softly.

Oh fuck!

"HEY! What the hell. One bump is enough but having two bump it'll make me look like a cow!" I hiss at Rex who just stopped the car without warning.

"Who the hell !? Who the hell did you say !!?" He asked or rather yelled at me.

"What's with you! It's just Bai Xiao Han" I said grumpily, must he need to act like a crazy ass?

"What do you mean it's JUST Bai Xiao Han !? He's a freaking deity!" He said exaggeratedly.

"So what? You like him?" I asked him with my brows furrowed.

"Who the hell does not like him !? He's not just rich, he's also handsome as hell!" He exaggeratedly said with sparks in his eyes.

"Well..I do not like him" I said. Why would I like him? The hell! He might help the FL destroy Xue Min (T.T)

" Host ."

"Oh hey, I forgot about you"

" We've been together for 10 years and you just forget me just like that ? How unfeeling . I just want you to know that the FL could proceed with her plans tonight."

"I already know that." I said as I mentally rolled my eyes at him

" Yea , yea . Just do not get raped by 2 burly men "

"What? That's vicious!" I exclaimed. She wants Xue Min to be raped !? Wtf.

" Good luck !"

"..." Why do I feel like system was happy at my demise? It almost felt like ... nvm.

"We're here. You still need to continue telling me what happened earlier" Rex said as he eyed me up and down! And then to my neck ...

Oh my god! D..did he just think that we did something inappropriate !?

"W..what are you looking at !?" I said as I glare at him!

Rex just laughed at Xue Min's glare. It's not even scary, just like a kitten getting upset.

Xue Min wants to be scary but his adorable face is not helping at all!