4.2

Ming Chu woke up due to the noise coming from the kitchen of his apartment and also the smell of something burning.

Fuck is someone trying to burn this apartment down!?

Ming Chu immediately runs to the kitchen only to see the crying Su Tao while holding his hand, now glowing red.

"What the hell! What are you doing?" Ming Chu immediately turned off the hot stove, and looked inside the pan just to see something he can't discern, because it's really burnt.

"I..I figured that I'll make you breakfast because you just got out of the hospital yesterday. But I forgot that I don't know how to cook." Su Tao said while sniffing.

Ming Chu felt his stress level increasing early in the morning. He wanted to scold the man but he knew that it'll make the man more depressed than he already is right now.

Ming Chu sighed, took the pan and put it in the sink.

"Go, I'll cook the breakfast." Ming Chu said and went to his fridge.

"Ah? But you don't know how to cook. Didn't you almost burn your previous apartment last time because of which you were kicked out?" Su Tao said innocently.

"It's making me concerned that you forgot about yourself not knowing how to cook but remember that pretty well." Ming Chu said, expressionless.

Su Tao just pouted like a kid and stormed off the kitchen.

"I'm ignoring you!" Su Tao yelled from the living room.

Ming Chu just smiled at Su Tao's childishness.

In the original Ming Chu's memory, Su Tao is always that childish. And although he is already an adult, he's still gullible and innocent. It turns out that Su Tao was from a well-off family. He ran away from home because he was forced in an arranged marriage by his 'memaw'

Ming Chu stumbled upon the pitiful Su Tao. He asked what happened to him, why he was crying and alone at the park.

If Su Tao was not 'Su Tao' he'd definitely stay away from strangers, but being him, who's innocently stupid and sheltered since fetus, he doesn't know how dirty the world is.

----~~~~----

"I will not marry! I will choose the person I want!" Su Tao said angrily like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Hey, are you okay?" The drunk Ming Chu asked the man who's squatting in the corner. He's a little concerned for the man, since many are eyeing him like a hawk.

They've probably thought that he's a prostitute. He's dressing extravagantly and has a good face, silky white hair and very good white unblemished skin.

"No, I'm not!" Su Tao said as he huffed.

"Ah? Why?" Ming Chu was a little confused at the man who is acting like a child. He's taller than him and he's pretty sure that this guy is an adult already.

"I don't have a place to live." The grief stricken face of Su Tao, who also had a running nose, was very hard for Ming Chu to ignore so he offered his place.

"Why don't you come with me?" The drunken Ming Chu was taken aback. Not because of what he said, but because of his words. He's felt like he was smuggling a little kid.

"I mean to s--" but before Ming Chu can say more Su Tao interrupted with a big smile on his face and his mucus falling down his nose.

"Really? You're going to let me stay with you? Oh thank you, Old man!"