1.11

We're in the airport right now waiting for my team, I agreed to bring Bai Xiao Han with me but he's going to use his private Jet. It took me several hours just to convince him to let me go with my team, we will meet at Taiwan eventually in a few hours. It won't hurt.

"Bai Xiao Han, what are you doing?" He keeps clinging at me. What will happen if my co-actors sees me with this golden thigh? Especially the people, though we're in disguise.

"Hugging you so they will know that you're only mine" He said stubbornly.

"Well stop it or else I'll be with someone else!" I said threatening him. He lowered his gaze at me coldly and hugged me even tighter.

"Try me" He said as he nuzzle his face in my neck and kiss it lightly. Kisses turned into sucking!

"Hey!" I tried to resist but what can a twig like me do?

T.T

"Hm, you look beautiful. Now that you've been marked let's see if someone dares to steal you away from me" He said dangerously. I stared at him in disbelief did he just give me a hickey!

"Why you...!" I wanted to shout at him but I can't bring myself to. He just sheepishly smiled at me and let go of his hold.

He looked outside the airport and his face turned ugly.

"They're here. Wife, I've planted my men in your plane so you can be secure. And also, I love you forever and always" He said as he kissed my forehead and walks away.

"I love you too, forever and always" I said as I watch his back slowly disappearing in my sight. I don't know why but my heart feels heavy like I should not let him go away from me or something will happen. Now I am acting like a little bitch again.

------

Our flight went smoothly and I am excited to get out of this plane. The FL is not here Director said that she's already in Taiwan for some reason that I don't care.

The fans are too many this time, it's like a sea of people! Too many!

"Ahhh! Jing Li!!"

"Ahhhh You're so handsome my prince!"

"Ah! Omg! MinMin!"

After leaving the crowd we're soaked in sweat! We're going to our hotel right now.

"It looks like our movie is going to be successful" Director said as he smiled happily.

"Yea.." I said shortly exhausted of the fans.

Jing Li glares at me disdainfully and just turn his back on me. He's the main reason why I want the plane to land quickly. He's simply annoying and keeps bugging the hell out of me. Keeps saying that he's better and has more fans than me. Okay pal, we get it. Now shut uppppp!

"Without me and Sona I think it won't be as successful as it is" He said arrogantly. If he is this arrogant it's a big question why he is a A-Class actor unless he has a big backer.

'System, Does Jing Li has a big backer?'

"He has an ambiguous relationship with one of the shareholders in the company that you're working, host"

'Oh? Is this why he is so confident, saying this kind of thing even if director is here?'

"Yes."

'Who is it?'

"Raj Singh one of the shareholder of Bai Company, 43 years old and divorce. Had 2 wives and 6 children"

'What the actual fuck he's f--

"..min! Xue Min!" Ah! I look at director who's waving his hands on my face

"Yes, Director?" I ask him. Confuse.

"Stop spacing out. Here's your key the room number is right there" He said as he left me there hanging, thinking of what just happened.

"Xue Min! Snap out of it!" I look at the director as he waves his hands while the elevator slowly closes.

Fuck, I should really stop talking to system in a public place. I look like an idiot.

------
It's been 3 days since we landed here in Taiwan but Bai Xiao Han hasn't texted or called me. I tried calling him but he won't answer and I tried asking system where he is but he always says negative!

I'm freaking worried sick and that guy doesn't even care! Are we even in a relationship in this kind of manner! Makes me want to punch his radish!

Director decided that we eat dinner together before going back to Country C.

"Hey Xue Min, what's with these news that you're dating Bai Xiao Han?" Jing Li asked with a disdainful gaze

All of them stop eating and stared at me wide eye. Like I've grown two heads.

But there's such thing? I thought Bai Xiao Han is keeping this news from leaking out?

"Ah, Senior is truly remarkable B-Class actor" Sona said while smiling but a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

When we met again during the Press Conference it's like Sona forgot about our little chat and how she tried to drug me.

"There's no such thing" I already know what to do if ever something like this happen and that's to deny it no matter what!

"Oh? Look at this? Isn't this you?" Jing Li said as he showed me his phone. It was me and Bai Xiao Han in the Airport when he was hugging me.

"No. You believe such thing? Mr.Bai Xiao Han is a big figure" I said as a matter of fact.

"You're always a lowly one who bangs what hole you can get. What more for Mr. Bai Xiao Han" This guy is really testing my patience.

I just stared at him and continued eating not denying anything further. It will just make it obvious if I keep on rambling.

Good thing he stops asking or else I'm going to break his legs damnable person! Want me to expose you to your 'boyfriends' wife!?

-------