4.12

Ming Chu woke up early due to Little Yun screaming like hell early in the morning.

"Papaaaa!" Little Yun bounced on the bed where Ming Chu is sleeping.

"Yes. Yes I'm up, I'm up." Ming Chu gives up and raises his hand indicating his surrender.

"Papa, I want scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfassssttt~" Little Yun said with a twinkle in his eyes, trying to act cute.

Ming Chu chuckled at this little guy's antics, it really resembles his father. He just hoped he's nothing like his father, the man who just fucks and forgets. Wow! Magic.

"Okay, I'll do it. Get out of my room first while I take a shower. Maybe you can go watch TV in the living room." Ming Chu said and stood up from his bed and went to his bathroom.

When Ming Chu finished his daily routine, he went down and saw that they had a visitor. A woman, who's sitting like she owns this place, was talking with his Little Yun.

"..yes, I am going to be your mother." The woman said sweetly. Ming Chu froze in his spot and raises one of his brow. How brazen, telling this kind of things to the child abruptly.

But what did she say? She's going to be Little Yun's mother? How ridiculous!

"Hello, Good Morning, I see we have a guest and who might you be?" Ming Chu greeted her 'politely '.

The woman looks up to Ming Chu with a glint in her eyes. She smiled and then stood up showing her curves. This girl is too familiar..

"Oh, Hi! I'm Eyna Lee Tangmo, we were actually co-workers before!" Eyna said trying to hide her arrogance.

Ming Chu inspected her from her head to her toe, she's wearing a skin tight dress and red pumps. You're going to a bar, bitch? How was the work?

"Oh is that so? What brings you here? Oh, Elena can you please give her a cup of coff--" before Ming Chu can finish talking Eyna interrupted him.

Ming Chu wanted her to have a cup of coffee so she can feel nervousness of all the shit she's talking about.

"No need, coffee is too much for me. I'm actually Heng Jun's fiancee and I'm here because we're going to measu..." Eyna blabbered not noticing that the other party is not listening but just looking at her with blank look.

Fiancee?

Heng Jun's getting married? His lover is getting married? What the hell, don't fucking tell him that their love for the past three lives was useless and his lover was not actually that in love with him?

Ming Chu's mood changes drastically, fuck this shit. Come to think of it, he didn't try to find if Heng Jun had a lover and also if he is getting married. Fuck, he doesn't even know who the real mother of Little Yun is, he's getting stupid as the time goes by.

So when they made love that night, he's not thinking that he's this bitch, right?

Ming Chu thinking about the possibility already killed Eyna and Heng Jun in his head so many times that he can't count anymore.

HENG JUN!! +___+

"So, you're in a relationship with each other for how long? You seem to know him so well." Ming Chu chillingly asks this bitch. He's not yours, he's mine.

Eyna stops talking and awkwardly sits there. It was not actually a long time, in fact it was just a few days ago they met and had dinner together.

She knew that she was going to get married to Heng Jun soon, but Heng Jun didn't know. Her father assured her that she'll marry whomever she wants in the future and it appears that Heng Jun caught her eyes few years ago.