3.16

"Andy! I like you! Not like you as a friend but like you as a man! I want you to be my lover! No, I think I love you specifically. Andy, I love you. I don't care if you're with Luigi but I would really really like you to be mine." Le Hua yelled as if Andy was deaf.

Andy was stunned at the sudden confession.

"Actually Andy and I---" before Luigi can explain he met the sharp eyes of Le Hua.

"Shut up!" Le Hua yelled at Luigi.

Luigi was at loss, he's not stealing Andy, okay?

"I..I.." Andy was speechless, should he say he loves him too?

This is the moment, the perfect moment.

"I..I love you too." Andy blurts out shyly.

Le Hua was shocked.

"Y..you, you do?" Le Hua asks happily.

"I actually confessed my feelings to you before but you said you only like me as a friend so, I tried to move on." Andy added.

"No, no don't move on. I love you, Andy Wang." Le Hua embraced the shy Andy.

"Me too. " Andy said softly.

While Luigi and the other survivors who are witnessing this dramatic scene, were looking at them deadpanned.

Most of the onlookers were single so they felt a little bitter.

----------------

(WARNING: Sex scene ahead)

Qi Lu's wound is healed now and so is his relationship with Hu Tian.

"Love, I don't want to go to work today." Qi Lu mumbled as he put his head on Hu Tian's neck. Hu Tian who's busy reading a book raised one of his eyebrows and looks at the childish Qi Lu.

"Why?" Qi Lu was supposed to escort his men outside to look for food and Medicine. He's been delaying this errand for 3 days already.

"Love, I don't want to." Qi Lu childishly replied and pouts.

"You've been like this for 3 days already. Tell me what do you want?" Hu Tian deeply sighs, clearly a little stressed at Qi Lu's childishness.

"You." Qi Lu softly said and roams his hands around to Hu Tian's body.

Hu Tian smiled at this guy's antics. He throws the book he's reading and sheepishly smiled at Qi Lu.

"Oh, yeah?" Hu Tian whispered and changes the position and climbed on top of Qi Lu and immediately undress his top. He leaned down and kissed Qi Lu's lips.

"Hmm yea." Qi Lu said between their kiss.

Hu Tian slowly undressed Qi Lu's top and he stared at Qi Lu's abs. So yummy.

Hu Tian then continued to kiss Qi Lu. Hu Tian went lower to his jaw and then to Qi Lu's neck.

Qi Lu immediately change their position, now he's on top of Hu Tian. He stared at Hu Tian who's eyes are filled with lust and desires. This is exactly like his dream but this time this is real.

Qi Lu undresses Hu Tian's lower half and he slowly leaves traces of him on every inch of Hu Tian's body.

He slowly went down to Hu Tian's toes and kisses them. He went back to Hu Tian's glory and let it inside his mouth.

He did it until Hu Tian cummed. Hu Tian then stands up then kisses Qi Lu. He undress's Qi Lu's lower half and enjoyed the view for a little while.

He looks at Qi Lu's big glory and smiled, his lover is always extraordinarily big.

He put it in his mouth and made a sucking sound as he moved his head up and down.

"Ughh.." Qi Lu moaned from pleasure.

Qi Lu came inside Hu Tian's mouth. Hu Tian smiled and kissed Qi Lu's mouth and intertwined their tongue.

Slowly, Hu Tian positioned his hole towards Qi Lu's shaft. He let Qi Lu's in slowly.

"Damn...It's too big." Hu Tian stops half way. He leaned his exhausted body on Qi Lu.

Qi Lu then slowly moved his waist upward to let his shaft go all in.

"Ahhh.." Hu Tian cried when he felt his hole so full. He looks at Qi Lu teary eyed.

Qi Lu caress his hair and kiss his forehead.

"Shhh It's okay, it will be okay." Qi Lu soothes the teary eyed Hu Tian.

After some time Qi Lu moved his body while Hu Tian stayed still on top.

"Ahhh..." Hu Tian moaned when he felt Qi Lu move faster and faster.

"Hnng!" Qi Lu moaned when he release inside Hu Tian.

Hu Tian slammed his body on Qi Lu when they were done coming.

Hu Tian slowly released Qi Lu shaft from his hole. He felt Qi Lu's semen flowing out.

"I love you, love." Qi Lu whispered.

"I love you too." Hu Tian softly replied.

"En. Round two?" Qi Lu sheepishly asked.

Hu Tian stared at him and smiled.

"You bet." Hu Tian said and kissed Qi Lu.

Qi Lu deepened their kiss and change their position again. Now, he's on top of Hu Tian.

He kiss and sucks on Hu Tian's neck and went to Hu Tian's nipples. He sucks and licks for a long time making the aroused Hu Tian moan again and again.

Qi Lu then went down to Hu Tian's shaft and holds it he slowly, moving up and down until Hu Tian cums. Hu Tian curled his toes and lifts his body from the pleasure.

Qi Lu then put Hu Tian's right leg on his shoulder and lays the other one on the side.

He went in, slamming Hu Tian's butt cheek.

"Ughhh ah.." Hu Tian moaned.

Qi Lu then leaned closer, kissing Hu Tian's lips while constantly moving his hips and thrusting his shaft inside and out.

"I..I'm cumming..." Hu Tian said while panting.

"Ah..ye..yea me too.." Qi Lu said and thrusts faster and faster until they both came.

"Ahhh..."

Hu Tian was exhausted and didn't bother to move to let Qi Lu's shaft out, same as Qi Lu.

They were sweating profusely.

"I love you, Love. Forever and always." Qi Lu suddenly declares and hugs the tired Hu Tian.

Hu Tian smiled on remembering these words...

The words that he really loved to hear....

"I love you too, Forever and always." Hu Tian replied and fell asleep in Qi Lu's embrace.

--------------

(A/N: Anyway-Highway I don't know what to say~ so I'll just ask you guys some suggestions for the next arc. I have something in my mind but I think it's not good and I hope that this arc. make up from my evil self from the last arc. Churri about that)