4.11

"You dare.."

Su Tao widened his eyes in panic and thought that this is so unfair. His heart feels like it was so tight and he can't seem to think rationally.

"Why are you doing this? Please stop. This is not..this is not...I don't want this! You can't just claim me if I don't really want to! Why are you being so bossy. We just had sex you don't need to go this low! Let me go!.." Su Tao squirmed and Viktor let his waist go.

Su Tao looks at Viktor, his tears sliding down his cheeks. He can't understand this guy.

"Stop playing with me please. I've been through a lot already, please. I don't want you...I hate you, I despise you...you're manipulative, a controller. You're just like them...Stay away from me, please." Su Tao said and left the office immediately. Viktor was left alone, expressionless.

"Viktor Qiang, I like you..ah! No no! I love you.."

"Viktor your eyes are very pretty!"

"Your soul is my home, Viktor."

"Viktor, I love you."

Viktor smiled sadly as remembered his bitter past.

"Have you seen this guy? This is my boyfriend, his smile always look so sad. Look! Look haha"

"Isn't he gorgeous? He's my Viktor."

"I love you, Viktor."

Viktor covered his eyes with his left hand but it didn't stop the tears spilling from his eyes. Every pain, heartache, longing, self-blame, and negative things runs through his head again.

He misses him so much that he almost lost himself, he misses him so much that he forcefully claimed him, he loves him too much that every word he just said reopened those beautiful scars again.

"Su Tao! Where are you going again?"

"Ehh~ I want to see my Viktor! He's so hooottt!!" Su Tao said, and dramatically fans himself with his hands.

Kylie rolled her eyes for the fifth time, this Su Tao is so head over heels with Viktor.

"But you didn't do your homework because you were busy stalking him all night!" Kylie drags Su Tao by the ear.