1.12

It's been 5 days! Fucking five days and that hateful guy did not even contact me! How hateful!

"So frustrating ..." I hate this! I hate him! Damn it! I am acting like a stupid childish teenager who recently found out that his crush already had a crush on someone else kind of thing.

"What's with your face?" Rex is here. He already knows I'm in a bad mood but he still wants to rub it on my face that that man has not contacted me even once!

"Hey, stop being so grumpy Maybe he just knocked his head off and woke up from his nightmare and maybe it's just his delusion that he's in love with yo-- Okay! Okay i'll stop geez!" I really want to throw this trash can on his face! So hateful!

He's not very supportive with us being together considering that Bai Xiao Han is his 'deity' and I'm just a 'B-Class' actor. He might be forgetting that this B-Class actor is his artist. This old grandpa!

" Host .. It's okay he'll contact you anytime soon "

'But he is not!'

" Host ... He will !" Just believe host ! Believe ! T ^ T he needs to contact you ah or else how am I going to increase my collection ?

'Shup up! You can not even find him. I thought you have like tracking device or something '

" What made you think of that ?" Host sure knows a lot of things .

'Well is that not a part of your job as a system duh!'

"Why is he not contacting you by the way?" He asked stupidly.

"Wow, you're getting good at this." I glared at him hinting that I was being sarcastic of his stupidity.

"Maybe my theory is ri - I mean maybe he just has business to attend to, an urgent one." You can not really talk to this guy without giving him a death glare. Ever since I've taken this body this guy seems so carefree around me unlike the real Xue Min.

"You're really hateful, what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were busy" I said as I stood up from where I was sitting and dive in my bed like a starfish.

I wonder where's that hateful guy right now. He's making me worry because of my gloominess from missing Bai Xiao Han I did not go to J Country with them. The director was not okay with it but he let me be after a little persuasion saying that I want to stay here for urgent matter. Which is Bai Xiao Han that is currently missing right now.

"What do you mean? Director contacted me about you not going with them so I booked a flight as fast as I could worried that something happened to you and you're just here like a dumb sulking housewife who has not had a glimpse of his running-in-distress husband "Rex said as he pours a wine in his cup.

He's right. I'm like a sulking housewife it's just been 5 days! I mean how come I did not notice that I'm being a little bitch again? But he promised me that he'll contact me right away ...

Ahhhhh! This is too frustrating!

"Let's go to a bar or somewhere! I want to clear my mind" I yelled at Rex who just looked at me weirdly.

I instantly dress up like the young master I am, with a touch of disguise and immediately called for a Taxi.

"You know this is bad for your image, just do not hook up with anyone! Just have fun with no hooking up! Alright?" Rex said as he looks at Xue Min with worry.

Truthfully he is also worried for Bai Xiao Han. It's not really like him although he only knows Bai Xiao Han for the last 2 months because Xue Min and Bai Xiao Han are together.

"I know" I mumbled

After paying the fare for the taxi, we went inside the famous Club / Bar of the City the No Name Clubbar. What greeted us inside is the flickering lights, the loud music and the people who dancing like leeches and sucking on each other's body or like they have a disease of itchiness.

"You sure these people do not have epilepsy?" I chuckle as I look around at the people who are dancing like they've broken out of the mental hospital.

"They're not here to be like a deadfish so it's normal, Come here" Rex dragged me away from the crowd.

Xue Min may not sense the hot burning stares of some of the people here but as the older of the two he pretty sure knows what those stare means!

It means a yummy prey is here and looks fresh like a new flower ready to be plucked!

They settled in a secluded area that even the mosquito refuse to stay.

"We're here to have fun and not be like a little vase decoration in the corner somewhere" I grumpily said. I don't even remember the times that I have rolled my eyes since Rex has picked this most isolated place ever. All we've been doing for the last 30 minutes is drink and drink! Now I'm a little bit tipsy but I'm not having fun at all!

"Come on it's not that bad" Rex said with a forced smile. Sure, Xue Min is not being stared at anymore but the stares went onto him. These old geezers are eyeing him like a little lamb lost in a Lion's den.

"You know what! I've had enough of this! Let's go!" I abruptly stand up and storms off in the dance floor.

Coincidentally the music is for erotic dancing. Rex who's dumbfounded watches as Xue Min grinned at one of the guys on the dance floor.

He does not know what he should be doing, should he pull Xue Min out? But that would make him mad and it looks like he's having fun. But if he will not and Bai Xiao Han will know about this, will not he be dead? After all, he's with him tonight? But he's missing in action right? It's not like Xue Min will tell Bai Xiao Han and beside he's not here right now. All is good.

Rex sooth his self with these words. Bai Xiao Han is MIA and Xue Min is having fun ...

Unbeknownst to him someone at the VIP area is releasing a dark aura and killing intent as this esteem valuable VIP watches a certain person on the dance floor.

-------

MIA - Missing In Action