5.2

XiuRong's parents drop him off at the airport. His mom refused to let him go. After 15 minutes of hugging and goodbyes, he can now finally go.

His mother favored him and his father favored his brother. He didn't see nor did he say goodbye to his brother. As if he'll face that devil again.

If possible he doesn't want to see him again, ever.

----------

"Host, you're forgetting something." System said.

"Why are you telling me that now that we're inside the plane and will land any minute now." XiuRong disdainfully said. This system is really unreliable.

"Ah, you didn't ask for the wishes!"

"Why didn't you tell me voluntarily instead of making things hard!?" XiuRong felt his forehead'd veins bulge and calmed himself. He also notice that this body has a tendency to get angry easily.

"Well, XiuRong's wishes are so simple, you can do it even if your eyes are closed. He wishes to have a family of his own, he wishes to have loyal friends, he wishes to have a lover before he turns 23 and be married to him before 25 and he wishes to be the president of their company."

"I think I can do all of that but isn't SuChen also fighting for presidency?"

"Yes, ah well actually 2 years from now he'll be assigned as the president. You just need to snatch it away from him like a candy" System said little devilishly.

XiuRong crease his brows.

"Something is amiss. Does XiuRong mean surrogacy when he said that he wants to have family but he also wants a male lover. How?" XiuRong was confused.

"Oh. That's it! I just felt like I forgot something important. Some males in this world can get pregnant, in fact they're most likely to get pregnant even if it's just one time sex as long as there's a semen inside them. But not all the males can get pregnant." XiuRong widened his eyes.

"Please fasten your seatb...."

XiuRong calmed himself first and fastened his seatbelt. Totally forgetting what they're talking about.

--------------------------

SuChen woke up early and prepared himself for another annoying day. Good thing his boyfriend is working in their company. Although their company has a strict policy of no dating because it may affect their work, his Father is well aware of their relationship and didn't try to separate them, he just kept quite about it.

SuChen walks downstairs and felt that something is amiss. Something is really really amiss that it hurts his heart for some reason.

"Come, SuChen let's eat." His mother approached him. He was curious about his mother's appearance.

Why are her eyes so red? Did something happened?

"Mother, what happened? Did you cry?" SuChen asks and suspiciously looks at his father who's innocently drinking tea in the corner while reading newspaper.

"Ah, nothing serious, nothing serious." His mother led him to his seat next to his father.

He was about to question his father but his father spoke before he can.

"Okay, let's eat." His Father said stoically.

SuChen crease his brows, the table seems so empty. There's something missing, no, rather someone is missing.

"Diana, wake XiuRong to eat." Although SuChen hates and is disgusted with his brother he can't just let the man starve.

He's a little bit guilty of laying hands on his brother. He should've talked to him about it. He knows that introducing his boyfriend abruptly like that while knowing so well about his brother's obsession towards him was a bad idea. It must have been
a big blow for the youth. And beside he's just a teenager, his reckless actions are just part of the phase of growing up.