4.20

Ming Chu was having fun with Laxus, talking about his lifestyle and a little drama in life.

"So, do you swing both ways?" Ming Chu raised one of his brows at Laxus' question. It seems like they're going to talk about it now huh.

"Well, depends. Do you?" Ming Chu asks back cheekily.

Laxus laughs out loud, pretty amused by this little guy in front of him and smiled.

"I do. Wanna go out drink coffee sometimes?" Laxus asks while wiggling his brows ambiguously.

Ming Chu chuckles and gulps the glass of liquor he's holding before answering Laxus,

"Yes, sure."

"Great. Here's my card." Laxus immediately gave Ming Chu his card. Ming Chu just laughs at this guy's cuteness, he looks at the card and was not surprised.

He's also a businessman, his company may not be big as Heng Jun but it's still big. Ming Chu lightly shakes his head, why is he thinking of that guy and who cares if this guys has a company like him?

Laxus smiled and deeply sighs,

"Let's get out of here." Laxus randomly said 'causing Ming Chu to stop twirling his glass and stop his thoughts of that man.

Sebastian and Su Tao just carefully observe at the other side while constantly whispering in each other's ear as if afraid that they'll be heard by the other party.

"Hey, do you think this guy can be trusted? He just jumped out of nowhere." Sebastian whispered in Su Tao's ear.

Su Tao shakes his head, no. Someone is stealing his bestfriend again, of course he can't be trusted!

"Should we stop them from going then? I mean look at them flirting in front of us not even minding that we're single here, maybe just let them be. They're stabbing my eyes." Sebastian whispered again.

"Can we? You're the big guy, you stop them." Su Tao said while he furrows his brow.

"You're the best friend." Sebastian said and shrugs his shoulders.

"You're also a friend ah!" Su Tao said and lightly nudges Sebastian before glaring at him. They were about to continue fighting but noticed that Ming Chu stood up.

"He..hey ah, don't go ye..." Before Su Tao can finish his words, he was frozen by the scene unfolding in front of his innocent eyes.

Does being a flirt also comes with the pimple removal Ming Chu got from Kylie?

Ming Chu climbed and leeched on Laxus' body, he smiled seductively while Laxus smiled knowingly. Ming Chu put his right knee between Laxus' legs, he slowly lowers his face in front of Laxus and their lips touch.

To Laxus, it felt like there was an electricity that was passed from the touch on his lips. Those plump lips that he's been eyeing since a while ago is finally touching his own lips, he was stunned.

Laxus got out from his stunned state when he felt Ming Chu's tongue and wrapped his hands around Ming Chu's waist, he was about to deepened their kiss when suddenly Ming Chu let go or more like someone tugged him out of his embrace.

Ming Chu felt like his soul flew away and he went a little dizzy because of the impact on the back of his head. He looks at the perpetrator and was not shocked when he saw Heng Jun with his dark face and moody atmosphere.

"What are you doing? Let go of him." Laxus said angrily.

Before Laxus can move to punch Heng Jun, Viktor interrupted him by shoving a piece of card in front of Laxus. It was Heng Jun's business card.