3.11

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead)

Le Chen kissed Bao Xi deeply while Bao Xi responded with pleasure.

Their kiss deepened and Bao Xi didn't even know how he got into the bed. Le Chen continued kissing and sucking Bao Xi, the sloppy sound of kissing filled the room.

Le Chen slowly let his hands wander around Bao Xi's body before he pinched his nipples. He undressed the aroused Bao Xi and immediately sucks his pinkish nipples.

His porcelain white skin, misty eyes that are filled with lust, small red lips swollen due to their kiss and his erect nipples makes Le Chen's shaft hard.

Bao Xi is his treasure.

Le Chen continued to leave marks on Bao Xi's body, his white chest was filled with love marks.

Le Chen went down and sucks on Bao Xi's small shaft. He bobbed his head up and down as he sucked Bao Xi's shaft.

Bao Xi moaned from the pleasure he's having at the moment.

"Ahhh.."

Le Chen then released Bao Xi's shaft when he feels that Bao Xi's going to cum. Bao Xi cums on his chest. His toes curled from pleasure.

Le Chen licks Bao Xi's chest which is filled with cum.

"Ah..don't it's dirty.." Bao Xi said shyly.

"It's delicious." Le Chen said as he licks it again and kisses Bao Xi's lips to make him taste it himself.

"It's...salty." Bao Xi said in embarassment.

"En." Le Chen then slide his fingers from Bao Xi's chest down to Bao Xi's hole.

He thrusted one finger and immediately Bao Xi feels the pain.

Bao Xi teared up a little and looks at Le Chen with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll stretch you." Le Chen said softly.

After Bao Xi got comfortable with one finger, he added another one, making Bao Xi twitch with pain and pleasure.

"Ahh...ah.." Bao Xi pants when he feels that he's close to cumming.

And then after a few more thrust of Le Chen's fingers he cummed again.

Le Chen pulled down his pants and boxer, fully giving Bao Xi a view of his naked glory.

Bao Xi's eyes widened at Le Chen's shaft. There's no way that that huge thing will fit inside him!

"It will fit." Le Chen assured, guessing his thoughts. He went back to Bao Xi's hole again and spits a little.

He turned Bao Xi, now Le Chen is faced with Bao Xi's back.

Le Chen slowly put his shaft inside Bao Xi's wet hole.

"Ah.. It hurts.." Bao Xi complained.

"Just endure it for a moment. You'll be okay." Le Chen whispered in Bao Xi's ear.

He slowly continued to thrust inside..

"Ah! Le Chen it truly hurts.." Bao Xi said and holds the half of Le Chen's shaft which not yet inside his hole.

Le Chen was helpless so he tried to sooth Bao Xi first with words.

"En, do you remember the time when I punched a guy at the gym for making fun of you?" Le Chen started.

Bao Xi remembered that time, a guy bullied him for being small and fragile. Le Chen beat the shit out of him.

"Of course I remember! It was the time when I made up my mind that I will always stick with you."

"En, but you didn't stick with me. You left without saying goodbye." Le Chen continued.

"Well, It was because Mom and Dad were in a hurry to send me to a medical school abroad. I wanted to say goodbye but they didn't let me. They were afraid that I'll run away because I didn't want to study medicine and go to a lab and be a scientist like they wanted me to be." Bao Xi said as he sadly reminisced about when he didn't say goodbye to Le Chen.

"But I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. I sent a message too." Bao Xi said.

"It's in." Le Chen suddenly said, puzzling Bao Xi.

"My dick is in your hole." Le Chen declared shamelessly.

Only then did Bao Xi feel that his hole was full. Impossible! That huge thing actually went in!

"Let's continue shall we?" Le Chen said seductively and licks Bao Xi's ear.

Le Chen very slowly thrusts, afraid that it will hurt Bao Xi.

But Bao Xi didn't complained this time even if it hurt him a little. His heart was melting, Le Chen actually distracted him from the pain and soothed him with words.

He didn't know that it was possible to fall in love with the same person again and again because this time he was falling really hard. Now he can't imagine life without Le Chen.

Le Chen's thrust become faster and faster

"Ahh..ahhh" and Bao Xi's moans got louder and louder, he only feels the pleasure now. It feels so good and he's very happy right now. It's like he could see the gates of heaven itself.

He is so in love with this man.

"I love you, Bao Xi." Le Chen said as he deeply buried his shaft in Bao Xi's ass and cums.

"I..I love you too so much, Le Chen." Bao Xi said as he cum on the bed.

They face each other and were both panting as they hug each other's exhausted body.

Le Chen hugs the small man in his embrace and Bao Xi hugs back even though they were still sweating, both are tired and went to sleep.

---------

Qi Lu ruthlessly pressed the computer's keyboard. They can clearly hear the two loud moans inside the room that just went quite abruptly, probably because they are done.

Qi Lu was envious of Le Chen, obviously. He eyed the nonchalant Hu Tian at his side and saw no reaction.

But Le Hua was feeling worse. He doesn't have someone ah! Good thing for Qi Lu, he has Hu Tian! But what about him!?

Hu Tian just don't give a fuck and continue to find the cure.

--------------