4.3

Ming Chu's day went smooth until the afternoon.

"Ming Chu, can you get the files of finances in marketing before you go home? I've been waiting for a whole day already but they still haven't sent it yet." Manager Ren said, exhausted.

"Okay." Ming Chu replied shortly while cleaning his table. It's the end of the day, most of his co-workers are gone now. Those who need to finish something stayed behind, including the girl who had a nose job Le Xi.

"It won't take long." Manager Ren assured him.

Ming Chu nodded his head and went out. He walked to the direction of the elevator and pressed the 37th floor. His department is pretty far, their department is on the 7th floor. That makes a distance of 30 floors.

When the elevator door opens, he walks towards the office of marketing.

"Oh! You must be from finance!" A bald man greeted him in, probably the manager here.

"Let Su Tao help you with these files. They're too many." The Manager said and called Su Tao

"Tao ah, do me a favor and help this man to bring this to finance department!" Su Tao, who was about to complain, raised his head and saw that it was Ming Chu. He immediately stood up and smiled brightly.

"Okay Manager Go! Leave it to me!" Su Tao said cheerfully and snatched the files from Manager Go.

Ming Chu is still expressionless even when meeting his dumb friend, who's very happy seeing him.

"Ah! Let's go home together Ming Chuu~" Su Tao said while lightly bumping at Ming Chu who was carrying files and almost dropped them.

Ming Chu gave him a death glare and he just pouted.

Su Tao pressed the elevator using his forehead because his hands were busy with the files.

The elevator door opened and what greeted them were the two men who were both wearing black suit.

Ming Chu awkwardly walked in while the usually talkative Su Tao was quiet.

"What floor?" A baritone voice asked the two who didn't have free hands at the moment.

"A..ah 7th flower- I mean 7th floor." Su Tao said

The man pressed 7th floor and it felt like the elevator was moving 20 times slower with the awkward atmosphere inside.

*PRUUTTTTT*

*PRUT*

*PRUT*

*silence....*

"What the hell! What kind of bomb was that HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!" Su Tao laughed at Ming Chu like there was no tomorrow.

While Ming Chu feels like his soul flew out from embarrassment! He farted so loudly! He's been enduring that fart since he got into the elevator.

"HAHAHAHA-- *choke*" Su Tao choked from the smell and he coughed continuously.

The two man covered their noses. It was a pretty bad smell.

The elevator opened and immediately Ming Chu ran like a madman! He was very embarrassed of what just happened!

Before Ming Chu could get too far he heard the man say,

"Let's take the stairs"

Ming Chu was crying so much inside. His image ah! It's ruined!

-----------------------

"Ah, Ming Chu~ Don't be upset anymore, I'm sure everyone farts, just not as loud as yours okay? It's fine, it's not like it was Big Boss' first time hearing and smelling a fart." Su Tao said as he patted the depressed Ming Chu.