2.16

"Nooo, Zang Yuan you can't leave me here."

Zang Yuan couldn't count the number of times he had rolled his eyes because this dumb Ye Jin who was literally clinging onto his thighs.

"I told you we will meet again in 4 days." Zang Yuan said and tried to walk out again only to hear Ye Jin wail loudly like a housewife who's going to be abandoned.

"No! No! No! Let me be with you!" Ye Jin pleaded to Zang Yuan.

Zang Yuan wanted to kick Ye Jin away but refrained himself. This annoying dumbo doesn't want Zang Yuan to go and keeps saying that he wants to go with him.

"Ye Jin, be good. It's not like something will happen. Our fellow disciples will take care of you, okay?" Zang Yuan rubs Ye Jin's hair and walks out.

"B..but what if something will happen?" Ye Jin said as he wipe his running nose.

Seeing this filthy sight makes Zang Yuan very uncomfortable. Ah, seriously he's too attach to Zang Yuan.

"Nothing will happen." Zang Yuan went inside the carriage that's been assigned to him. Zang Yuan rudely smacks a handkerchief at Ye Jin's face before closing the door.

He's going to go home first and then he'll come back for the tournament. His father said that he can still attend the tournament but if he won't win in this tournament he will have Zang Yuan withdraw from the sect.

So the Journey began, leaving the crying Ye Jin with a running nose behind.

---------

Ye Jin depressingly went back to his Master's courtyard but before he can continue walking, someone covered his eyes and mouth.

Ye Jin desperately struggles forgetting that he knows martial arts.

Then he black out.

----------

Zang Yuan already arrived at their house after that long journey. He was greeted by his brothers and cousins, who look at him with contempt in their eyes.

Clearly they all don't like Zang Yuan since he's arrogant and greatly favored by Master Zang.

"Servants, prepare a bath for Young Master and no one should disturb him while he rests."
Surprisingly Zang Yuan was still treated good by his father even though he brought 'disgrace' to his Family.

The Zang Family knows about Zang Yuan having male lover and it made them happy that this young master was led to the 'wrong' path.

It means that there's a greater chance for them to inherit the household and power of Zang Clan.

Zang Yuan followed the servants to his house. His house is very spacious and very far too. The Old Zang Yuan liked to have a quite place so he chose the one that's very far from the main hall.

"Young Master, We already prepared a bath for you. Does Young Master wants servant to help you undress?" The Young servant said with a blush on her cheeks.

She clearly likes the Young Master especially because of  his looks.

"No. Just go, leave me be." Zang Yuan said. He doesn't want anyone to see his body except for someone.

Zang Yuan went inside the bathtub and enjoys the peacefulness.

"En, I see you're enjoying your time." Suddenly a voice was heard that startled the naked Zang Yuan.

He looks at the person and was not suprise that it was Yu Yan. This guy is a pervert, who else will have the guts to sneak inside the Zang household?

"What are you doing here?" Zang Yuan asks as he rubbed his toe.

Just to tease the man Zang Yuan slightly pulled out his legs from the water and rubs it with 'soap'.

Yu Yan who's watching this scene was so tempted, he almost drooled. His throat feels so dry all of the sudden.

"Say, it's been a while. I miss you, darling" Yu Yan went closer and softly pinched Zang Yuan's jaw and then kissed his lips.

Zang Yuan immediately responds to the kiss. They kiss until they were out of breath, panting for air.

Yu Yan smiled devilishly and took off his clothes and joined in the tub.

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead)

Yu Yan faced the panting Zang Yuan and kisses him again. Slowly Yu Yan's hands travel from Zang perfect curve to Zang Yuan's soft round bottom.

Yu Yan grab Zang Yuan's butt cheeks as he rub his shaft against Zang Yuan's shaft. Zang Yuan moaned as he put his hands on Yu Yan's shoulder.

Yu Yan and Zang Yuan release at the same time.

"D..did you just come for this? You damn pervert" Zang Yuan said breathlessly as he pinches Yu Yan's back.

Yu Yan laughs and pecks at Zang Yuan's nose.

"No. I came..." Yu Yan lifted Zang Yuan waist a little and he positioned his shaft against Zang Yuan's hole.

Yu Yan pushes Zang Yuan down that earned a sexy moan from Zang Yuan

"For this...ahh.." Yu Yan huskily moaned when his shaft went inside the tightness and hotness of Zang Yuan.

"Ah..ah" Zang Yuan moaned as Yu Yan move. Zang Yuan was very full, now that their position was sitting while fucking plus the water.

"Ahh..." Splashes of water and moans can be heard inside Zang Yuan's Bathroom.

"Ahhh I...I'm cu..cumming.." Zang Yuan moaned louder and louder as Yu Yan's shaft became bigger, a sign of almost releasing.

Soon Yu Yan released deeply inside Zang Yuan while Zang Yuan's released in the water.

"Y..you're no good. You only look for me when you need someone to fuck.." Zang Yuan narrowed his eyes at Yu Yan.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I don't want to disturb you when you're cultivating and unexpectedly someone had told Master Zang about us. What do you want me to do?" Zang Yuan felt a bit guilty, he also knows that so many things happened these past few days.

"I'm sorry..." Zang Yuan mumbled as he leans back in Yu Yan's embrace. Yu Yan smiled.

"But you still need to get your thing out." Zang Yuan reminded Yu Yan who's smiling like an idiot.

"One more round.." Yu Yan said slyly.

And the one more round became too many round that Zang Yuan passed out...again.

Host, so...soo amazing kyaaahhhhh!! System is very happy! More! More! More!

----------

A/N: 3 or 4 chapters more for this arc.
*cough* three sex scenes for one arc is it too much or should reduce it?