4.26

It's been 13 years since that incident. They treated Ming Chu's legs and hired a psychiatrist for Little Yun.

Much to Ming Chu's and Heng Jun's relief, Little Yun doesn't clearly remember what happened because he was too scared that time.

Viktor and Su Tao got married 2 years after the incident and they now have 3 kids, all surrogates 2 boys and a little girl. Viktor pulled out from being Heng Jun's secretary and focused on his business more which he inherited from his parents.

Le Hai and Sebastian are now doing quite well. They got 2 kids, also surrogates they're both boys and are very naughty and love gossips just like Le Hai. Le Hai continued his business in Mafia despite Sebastian's pleading to make him stop. Eventually Sebastian stops pleading and also followed his Husband's steps and became the 'Madam of Mafia' of China.

After 3 years of persuading, courting and endless apologies from Heng Jun, Ming Chu went softhearted and once again spread his legs and arms for Heng Jun.

They got married after 2 years of being together and in those years, Little Yun understood the situation well.

(A:lol)

Ming Chu was being a chef inside the kitchen despite Heng Jun's displeasure about it.

Ming Chu heard a servant inform them that they have a guest.

"Chef Jao, continue this I'll just go outside for a bit." Ming Chu said and took off his apron.

He went outside only to be greeted by his husband's sour face, as if he's eaten something he doesn't like.

"What's wrong?" Ming Chu asks the displeased Heng Jun.

"See for yourself." Heng Jun grunts and makes way for him to go to the living room.

There, Ming Chu saw a man, maybe in his late twenties, nervously sitting with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Ming Chu creaser his brows? Don't tell him that someone is going to woo him ah? Oh god, he's already taken, well too bad.

This man is a fine specimen just look at that exquisite face. He sure knows that this man is handsome, long legs and good composure, okay,  maybe not so since he looks like he's very jittery and will shit any minute now.

"Ah? Hello?" Ming Chu smiled to make the man comfortable.

When he saw Ming Chu, he abruptly stood up and gave a very deep bow. He composed himself immediately as if being a nervous a while ago was just Ming Chu's imagination, that was fast.

"Hello Mr. Heng, I'm Fang Guiying, I'm Yun's friend I'm here to pick him up." He said, extremely gentlemanly.

Ming Chu's smile got wider but inwardly cursed himself for feeling so beautiful that a young man was wooing him lol.

"Oh, is that so. But you seem old to be Little Yun's classmate." Ming Chu said and gestured one of the servants for snack before he went to sit in front of him.

"Oh, do sit." Ming Chu politely said. Ming Chu wondered why his husband is taking too long and didn't accompany this man.

"Thank you, Mr. Heng. In fact, I'm not Yun's classmate, I'm their substitute teacher for now." Fang Guiying said, a little nervous in the inside but didn't let them see on the outside.

"I see. Well just call me Ming Chu or better yet Father-in-law." Ming Chu said and laughed when he saw Fang Guiying stiffened.

"I'll call Little Yun, stay here for a moment." Ming Chu didn't wait for the man to get out of his shock and walked upstairs to call Little Yun.

When Little Yun heard that his professor is here, he stumble down his bed. Only then did he remember they have a date today! How can he forget!

"You know he's a little old for you. You're 17 and he's probably 26?" Ming Chu said chillingly.

Little Yun stops what he's doing and his body froze. Although Fang Guiying is older than him, he didn't try to take advantage of him. In fact he's the one who's stealing kisses from Guiying, catching the man off guard but they didn't do the deed ah!

"Pa..pa.. Don't worry! Guiying is a true gentleman. Not once did he took advantage of me, even kissing. Papa, I really like him please don't..don't let me break up with him." Little Yun got nervous, what if he's papa is not okay with their relationship. Ming Chu smiled at his baby and kissed his head before poking Little Yun's forehead.

"Oh shush. Don't let him touch you if you're not yet married, alright? I swear if he breaks your heart and also your chrysanthemum without being married first and in the right age I'm going to cut his dick and put it on the gate as a warning for whoever wants to try it again!" Ming Chu said jokingly but Little Yun knows that his papa is very serious about this.

Little Yun felt relieved and hugs his papa and mumbled a soft 'thank you'

Ming Chu smiled and waited for Little Yun to finish whatever he's doing inside and sometimes helped Little Yun with the clothes.

After they're done, they went down and was shocked silly by Heng Jun.

"Husband, what are you doing?" Ming Chu immediately walks fast towards Heng Jun.

"Oh, just cleaning. It was a bit dusty I thought it needs cleaning or else it'll be filled with dust and may not shoot well towards my TARGET." Heng Jun said and especially emphasised the word 'target'

"But Husband, you're cleaning your guns in front of the guest ah! That's so inappropriate. Why don't you go clean it where my katanas and daggers are kept safe ah, also clean them for me so that I can swiftly slice my target too." Ming Chu dotingly said.

"You're right, wife. Better do it there. Oh and the gangs are coming here tonight. 7 pm sharp, bring my son back home. Not 8 and certainly not 9 or 10 or 11 and 12... My guns aren't dusty anymore gotta keep it safe." Heng Jun said chillingly.

Little Yun mentally facepalmed and gives two quick kisses to his parents, said goodbye and drags the stiffly smiling Fang Guiying out of the house.

"You're very naughty ah." Ming Chu chuckles at Heng Jun.

Heng Jun smiled sheepishly and hugs Ming Chu's waist gives Ming Chu a deep kiss.

Although they've aged, their beauty is still youthful, not resembling their age at all.

The two people yet again, shared a deep pleasurable day, of course in their rooms. Lol.

The End.

For arc4.

(A/N: seriously hoping to finish Arc 5 hahaha and also a clue for Arc 5

It's BL..

Jk. Hhahaha

It's MPreg and maybe I'll make it fluffy :3 Kbye)