5.1 (XiuRong)

Lin Xiao woke up with pain all over his body, what the hell is happening?

Lin Xiao slowly opens his eyes and was neither surprised nor excited when a spacious ceiling greeted him again.

"Ughh.." Lin Xiao groaned as he slowly sat up.

He looks around the room and he roams his eyes in every corner in the room's expensive decorations. Gold chair, gold curtain, and even the bed is color gold. How spacious ah. The whole room is screaming rich as fuck.

"Host~ Here's the story and listen carefully~, XiuRong is a 16 year old male. XiuRong is obsessed with his brother. He loves him very much but his love for his brother is not just any brotherly love. He love him so much that his love is becoming dangerous. He stalked him, he wants to be intimate with him and the things he would do just to get him. Han SuChen, 27, Male and is currently distancing himself towards his younger brother. SuChen is now the Vice President of their company. As always XiuRong will visit SuChen during his Lunch break and sometimes picks up SuChen even though he knows SuChen will mostly ignore his presence. For XiuRong this was enough... for now. SuChen can still endure his brother's obsession although he's very disgusted, disturbed, and doesn't want anything to do with him. Everything was the same until SuChen fell in love. The love of his life, a white lotus, small, petite guy. Yes, SuChen is gay and he fell in love with the small guy for being so cute and innocent."

"They met when the he was an Intern in their company, totally fresh from college. Sometimes SuChen would drive him home. He dated him and when the time he introduced him to the family, it was ruined by XiuRong, obviously. He went berserk and threatened to kill SuChen's boyfriend if he doesn't stay away from his brother and broke up with him. Their parents and grandparents were really concerned about their son's obsession towards his brother so after that unfortunate dinner, they throw XiuRong out of the country to heal himself and distance himself from his brother. At first his mother was opposed to the idea. Her son who's barely 18, will go to another country doesn't really give her the taste of self-assurance and XiuRong relied on his family ever since he was a child. But their father was resolute so they sent XiuRong to another country and from then, they never saw him again."

"So, Am I SuChen? And what happened to XiuRong?" Lin Xiao asks System who's busy doing a dramatic end for the story.

Lin Xiao creased his brows and almost screamed when his head pained so much. He's slowly getting the memory of this body. He can only groan and afterwards massage his forehead. After the long silence System spoke.

"Ah, well no. You're XiuRong. It was never mentioned what happened to him, but it was unfortunate." System said nonchalantly.

"Oh...What situation am I now?"

"Well, that's... your body hurts a lot because you went into a rampage, this is the day you almost kill SuChen's boyfriend and SuChen gave you a good beating."

"Oh...why couldn't you transmigrate me earlier, ouch ouch.." Lin Xiao touched his upper lip and surely it hurts so much.

Damn it! If his lover is SuChen he'll surely make him regret to death! Dare to lay hands on him!? Although it wasn't him but he is now and he's the one suffering the beating.

[*Ding* Side Task: Pick the country you will go-10 points]

Lin Xiao was startled but he calmed himself afterwards.

"Well I couldn't pick the situation ah. The only thing you could do right now is pick the country where you want to go so you won't just magically disappear forever." System nonchalantly said again.

"Aww fuck." XiuRong slowly stood up and went outside. The mansion is dim and most of the lights are off. He hears the shouting downstairs where 'his' mother and father reside.