5.3

XiuRong is ready to go back home. He packed few clothes with him and a small luggage, nothing special.

"Host, host~ pleasueeee~ even without me here, you're still going to have side tasks" System said annoyingly, he wants to upgrade and for the past 4 years they've got 1,560 points just from the minor tasks.

XiuRong massages his forehead to calm himself.

"Fine!" It's not that XiuRong is stingy with his points but because System will be gone for 2 months if he upgrades himself.

"Yeey! I'll surely give you more love when I come back, host!" System said with visible happiness in his voice.

Ha! Just that God, wait for his upgrade! Okay! Truck of puberty, You can hit him now.

XiuRong frowns, and deeply sighs.

"Hey! Don't space out! You're going to leave us behind for few days and you still have the nerve to space out!?" Jaz irritatedly said.

"It's because you're not important. Move bitch, I'm the most important person to him." Zed said and shoved Jaz out of the way.

"Why you!" Jaz was about to slap Zed's shoulder when Zed screamed and immediately runs towards Tres for cover.

"Villain!" Zed said while pointing at Jaz.

"That's enough!" Tres roared causing the two people to lower their heads.

XiuRong smiled. He's surely going to miss these people.

"Come here." XiuRong unwillingly spreads his arms and immediately they went towards him for a group hug.

"Love, maybe you should just ditch this flight. I think I'm going to die without you when I'm with these goats."

"Hey!"

"Who you calling goat you twig!"

XiuRong heartily laughed.

"Darling, you're going to do great. Just watch the two brats for me." XiuRong teasingly said causing Tres to give out a small smile.

"Well, I'm going now. I love you guys." XiuRong said and gave them a hug again one by one.

After that he turned around and started walking inside. It's just for 3 days, what could go wrong?

-----------------------------

XiuRong took his seat next to the window.

They're going to take off 15 minutes from now. The weather is a little bit stormy outside. It looks like it's going to rain.

"You're going home, Young man?" XiuRong snaps out of his daze and looks at the old man beside him.

"Yes, you too?" XiuRong politely asks.