V2-18

The next day, General Tang visited Zhang Manor and he leisurely walk inside.

"General Tang, this lowly servant will bring you to spring pavilion."

General gaze down the servant and indifferently nod.

As General Tang approach the pavilion he saw General Zhang sitting while drinking tea. His expression lost and his lips where in a thin line clearly he was in a bad mood.

"Greetings General Zhang." General Zhang swift his gaze pass through him and General Tang felt the hostility of that swift glance.

"Have a sit, General. We will be having an important discussion."

General Zhang felt the urge to kill the man in front of him. How can he be the one that his little wife depend on? Nevertheless, he surpress it.

"Yes, about the war in—"

"About Jia Hui."

General Tang look at General Zhang with black lines on his face. Okay, maybe that topic is also important.

"How'd you know about him?"

"Let's not talk as if we don't know who he is. He's a Prince, a bloodline of Wu. He can't marry you." General Zhang immediately cut off the possibility of the thought of marrying his Jia Hui to General Tang.

General Tang still wore his pokerface outside but inside he was amused by this guy putting a fence on a property that's not his.

"Oh. Is he now? So he's a prince?" General Tang said with a cheerful attitude as if what he heard about Jia Hui being a Wu bloodline was nothing but words.

"General Tang, did you hear what I said. He's a Wu bloodline."

"I did hear and I ignored you just fine the first time. No need to repeat whether I marry him or not doesn't concern you, General Zhang."

General Zhang knitted his brows.

"It is my duty to end the Wu Bloodline." General Zhang said ruthlessly.

General Tang indifferently look at General Zhang and smiled amicably. His eyes however underneath that fair facade is a bloodthirstiness.

"Is that so, if you say it like that, it is also my duty to end Zhang bloodline."

General Zhang sneered.

"Are you trying to turn back on your country for a mere fallen prince?"

"I can burn the world for that mere fallen prince. I can roll their heads for that mere fallen prince. I will kill for that mere fallen prince. I can die for that mere fallen prince.  How about you General Zhang? How much will you do to kill a defenceless mere Prince? For the sense of protecting the country who wants to cut your wings so you won't be higher than the dragon flying in the sky?" General Tang ask with joy in his eyes. He kindly smile and his eyes formed like a crescent moon.

General Zhang look at General Tang with anger in his eyes, he is holding the cup tightly that it was broken to pieces.

"I can do everything to that mere fallen prince because I'm not a coward."

Before their discussion can continue, a servant was walking towards them to relay a message.

"Excuse this lowly servant General but Young Master Jia Hui seeks for your presence."

Zhang Gu become tense inside. Why did he asks for his presence at this crucial time. However contrary to his expectations General Tang remain unmoved even knowing that he kidnapped Jia Hui.

"Oh, it looks like General Zhang will have a visitor to meet. I'll get going then." General Tang said and was ready to stand up when a red silhouette approach them.

General Zhang look at Jia Hui's who is void od emotion. His eyes were blank and he was staring at him, while General Tang just wait for what's about to happen.

"It's funny how you're here leisurely sipping tea while I'm in pain, this really makes my heart sadden." Jia Hui said as he look at the two people looking at him intently.

"Hui'er, you're here." General Zhang was out of words and didn't know what to say.

"Congratulations. You're not blind." Jia Hui said with sincere voice.

"Let me have a seat gentlemen." Jia Hui invited himself and sat between them.

The atmosphere becomes tense and the strong breeze of the wind brought shiver to their body. This Jia Hui in front of them give them the feeling of danger.

"I wanted to ask you, General Zhang an important question. You see it's been bugging me for a while now. I've always wondered what or who do you cherish the most, is it your country? yourself? or your family that holds your bloodline." Jia Hui still keeps his smiling face.

"As the days goes by I've always wondered what you really care about." 

"Stop talking." General Zhang didn't know where this talk is going but it's making him uncomfortable how Jia Hui's eyes are void of emotion how his eyes are looking at him and is watching him like he's transparent.

"I, this bengong, really am curious. Aren't you too, General Tang?" Jia Hui asks and filled himself a cup of tea.

General Zhang was frozen in his seat.

He remembers...

"I am." General Tang said and smiled towards General Zhang.

"Shut up!" General Zhang couldn't control his anger and anxiety. This was the first time.

"No, you shut up! Do you know what you did to me!?" Jia Hui raised his voice, his eyes bloodshot while looking at General Zhang.

"Do you remember how you killed my Mother? My Family? Remember how you burned my servants, my friends? You have no right to shut me up when you forced yourself into me! You have no right." Jia Hui stood up and unexpectedly took out a dagger.

Immediately the two Generals stood up guarded. Jia Hui's eyes looks like he's gone crazy.

"Jia Hui, don't let the demon control you!" General Tang said, a while ago he was having a good time watching General Zhang in a tight position but now his heart gone cold.

A bad premonition creep inside his heart.

"General, I wonder how you'll react when I'll kill this little guy inside me."

General Zhang and General Tang both widened their eyes.

He's pregnant.

He's going to kill himself.

"No, Hua'er the baby is innocent, calm yourself."

"Jia Hui, don't kill yourself!"

"You guys are pathetic." Jia Hui smiled and stab dagger faster than bolt to himself as he smiled beautifully.

-------------------

So...sup?

Cleo is taken...for granted. lol.

You can ask me questions in the comments and I'll try to answer it all.

I AM SORRY.