3.2

This Bao Xi is too trustful. When he said that he will not eat him he immediately believed it.

"I'm one of the scientists here. When the infected people rushed inside our lab, we were not prepared and didn't know what's happening outside. Many of my fellow scientists and friends were eaten, some escaped but I stayed there inside the cell because I thought it was a prank at first but it became too real. That's when I realized that everything is real, they ate them! The zombies ate my friends! So I hid in there and I haven't eaten anything except for my two crackers for almost a week." Bao Xi said as he sobs and sometimes wipe his tears.

So the guy thought this was a prank and hid inside the cell. Stupid.

"So how about you, Mr. Zombie. How can you talk and don't eat human flesh?" Bao Xi lifted his head to the zombie who's looking at him solemnly.

"En, I eat human" Hu tian said as he cleaned the computer's tables.

Bao Xi looks at him wide eyed, fear swelled up in his heart.

"Will you eat me? Please don't eat my tummy, you can eat my hands and feet instead." Bao Xi said like he's given up of his life but also making request at the same time.

"Zombies eat brains. You're safe" Hu Tian said with deadpanned face as he watched the scared Bao Xi.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Bao Xi asks innocently.

"I meant to say, how are you a scientist with that brain of yours?" Hu Tian asks.

"W...well my grandpa was a scientist, so is my Daddy and then my mommy too. So I became a scientist because my parents requested it but I don't really have a brain of a scientist, however, I love singing and ac---" before Bao Xi can tell about his life story from when he was a baby to where he is now, Hu Tian stop him first.

"That's what I thought. Now, would you stop talking because everytime you speak I feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one." Hu Tian said as he opened the computer he was cleaning.

Bao Xi stops talking not because he understand what Hu Tian said but because he's super hungry.

"Hey. Do y--" Hu Tian gives the talkative Bao Xi a glare.

"Okay." Bao Xi said meekly.

--------
After days of finding for the cure for this infection, Hu Tian still hasn't found the right vaccine.

"Tiang-ge, I'm very hungryyyyy~" and this dwarf guy keeps clinging on him.

Hu Tian's height is 5'8 while Bao Xi is 5'0, Bao Xi is quite feminine. He has a small oval shape face, petite body that can be mistaken as a girl, thick long lashes, small lips that are naturally red, He also have doe eyes, his voice is also quite feminine. If he doesn't have the stick down there between his thighs he'd be a gorgeous little woman.

"Tiang-geeeee~" and he's annoying as fuck.

Hu Tian is the one who's always looking for food because what can he expect from this stupid and gullible guy? Nothing, oh, there is one thing —annoying him from time to time.

"Alright. Let's go find you food."

Hu Tian needs to take a break too. Not because his body is tired, he's just annoyed by this brat.

"Yey! Let's go!" Bao Xi jumps out of joy just like a little kid. What did his parents see in their child to the point that they think he's capable of being a professional scientist? That's second biggest question Hu tian had in his mind. The first one is how did this kid became a scientist anyway?

Hu Tian can move like a normal person now. Although some of his organs are not functioning anymore like his heart which is not beating anymore, literally, and his damaged bladder.

----------

Hu Tian is responsible for protecting Bao Xi. He doesn't want to leave Bao Xi alone in the lab nor does Bao Xi wanted to be left out.

Although Bao Xi is a small guy he's very good at killing zombies now. The first time they went out he was screaming like a little bitch whose panty had been snatched.

After going out almost everyday after Hu Tian finished one of his theories, Bao Xi and him would go out for a little stroll. Yes, awesomely stupid right? Going out on a stroll during a fucking zombie apocalypse.

But it's also to toughen Bao Xi so Hu Tian immediately agreed to this, he doesn't want Bao Xi to be a burden forever, he needs to be able to fight for himself. Especially with that face of his, if some survivors see him, they'll definitely burn with desires to capture him and his gullible personality is not helping either.

"Look! Look! It has gummy bears!" They're currently stealing from inside a strangers house.

There's not much zombies in this area maybe because few people live in this area.

"En. Bring everything back so you won't be hungry again. You know for a small body and small mouth, you eat like a hungry mad dinasour." Hu Tian said as he watched the messy Bao Xi eat. His mouth is still full but he keeps putting more inside his mouth.

"I..it's be--*choke*" Hu Tian laugh at the adorable Bao Xi. This guy is adorably dumb.

Bao Xi look at the Hu Tian who's having fun at his bad luck, his eyes are getting redder and tears are threatening to fall from his eyes. He looks like an adorable little kitten who's been bullied.

"Alright. Just bring it back, we have to go before it gets dark" Hu Tian finally stop laughing and went out of the house to inspect for zombies.

When he found none, he motioned Bao Xi to go out.

While they were walking, they heard a couple of Zombie roars from a distance. The Zombies can't see them from where they are standing but they had a clear view of what was going on.

"Tiang-ge! Look! survivors!" Bao Xi said as he looked at the three survivors who are badly injured and will probably collapse any moment now. He was right, the two of the survivors collapse but one of them is still fighting despite his slightly swaying body.

"Let's help them, Tiang-ge!" Bao Xi said as he bolted towards the commotion before Hu Tian can even open his mouth to lecture the feeling-heroic brat.

Hu Tian looks at Bao Xi helplessly as Bao Xi swings his bat at the zombies head, crushing them instantly. The unknown man was shocked looking at Bao Xi, not because Bao Xi was a careless dumb idiot who helped him kill the zombies but because Bao Xi was crying.

Hu Tian rolled his eyes at this scene. Bao Xi is too soft hearted but he's a strong minded midget, the only thing is that he always cry because he felt bad for the zombies he killed.

Hu Tian although doesn't want to help,  unwillingly helps because it's getting darker and it shocked the unknown man even more. A zombie killing a fellow zombie was too shocking for him.

Maybe he was too shocked or just fatigued but he fainted afterwards.