V2-19

CHAPTER V2-19

((A/N: I advise that you guys re-read V2 or version 2 to understand the flow of the story because as an author myself, I am confused as well before I read V2 Haha. 😅)

"Fuck! His fever is going to toast his brain!" SuChen cussed through his breath again and again.

He didn't know what happened but XiuRong just suddenly collapsed and his breathing stopped for almost 30 minutes without reason that made him went wild in the hospital saying they have to save his younger brother or their hospital is going down to hell.

The Doctors didn't know what happened when his breathing didn't come back for the past 30 mins, SuChen was a crying mess.

His Father had a heart attack and his mother is the one taking care of him.

Whatever happened to XiuRong was a phenomenon.

"XiuRong please come back to me."

"XiuRong I'm sorry, I was wrong I won't do it again."

"Please come back to me."

He still remembers those words he said, he laugh softly and kiss his brother's forehead.

"He's still hot." SuChen said and sigh, he press the emergency botton and immediately two doctors went inside his brother's ward and gave him a medicine.

"It's just a normal fever but he needs to take medicine for a while."

"His heart is stable as well as the other organs in his system. He seems to be in a deep sleep."

SuChen ignored the two doctors and they awkwardly went out.

SuChen caress XiuRong's hair and duck his head just beside him and went to sleep.

--------------------

"What are you doing here!? Get out! Stay away from me!"

"Min'er, please don't do this."

Sang Min back away immediately when the  demon approach him. The demon have a hopeless look, his eyes were practically begging him to stop whatever he's doing and he looks like he won't even lay a finger on Sang Min.

"Please stop doing this to yourself Sang Min, He's you and you are him, why can't you leave this to fate?"

"HAHA fate!? Fate you say? Haha I've already resigned myself to fate before. You want me to go into the details? On how you betrayed me? Oh, should I also go into details of how you killed our son?" Sang Min smiled and his blood tears started dripping down again.

"How can you easily say fate in front of me? Your skin is thicker than all the dictionary in the mortal and immortal world combined. How dare you runabout here in heaven. Go to hell, Kuang Tu. Go to hell. Leave me alone this is my business."

"Sang Min..."

"Ahhh! Stop calling me with that voice! You heartless demon! Stay away from me!" Sang Min covered his ears.

"Stay away from me."

"Stay...away..."

Sang Min shivered involuntary as he look at Kuang Tu coming towards him.

"Stop stop!"

"Ahhh! Please stop! I don't want you! Please stop!"

Sang Min look at Kuang Tu with his eyes quivering from fear, resentment and anger.

The usual lovestruck eyes are nowhere to be found. Those eyes that screamed how he's in love with a Demon is now replaced with fear and anguish.