3.12

When Bao Xi and Le Chen walked out of the room they were met with two pair of cold eyes.

Bao Xi immediately blushed. They probably heard his moans yesterday, ah! He's so embarassed!

"Got a good night?" Hu Tian asks nonchalantly.

"En." Le Chen answered and held Bao Xi's small waist possessively.

"Good. Hurt him and I'll break your neck and dick." Hu Tian said and raises his head.

He looks at the red as tomato Bao Xi and the stoic Le Chen. He raise one of his eyebrow looking at the two people who are enviously eyeing the new couple.

"Stop staring at them, you two. Get back to work, Le Hua check outside if there's big swarm of zombies. We don't want them breaking in." Although there's a door it's better to be sure for their safety.

"Just what I needed to stay away from the sound of ahhh~ Ahhh~ Le Ch--" before Le Hua can continue mimicking Bao Xi's moan, Le Chen smacks Le Hua's head.

"Ouch! Fine! I'm sorry hmph!" Le Hua said grumpily while he turns his head away like flipping his imaginary hair before walking out oddly.

It seems like Le Hua is mimicking how Bao Xi walks after their activity last night.

"LE HUA!" Le Chen angrily roared, making Le Hua run for his dear life.

"I don't even know why he's one of my generals. I think I had an eye problem when I gave him that title." Qi Lu said.

"I think he poisoned you." Le Chen spat and accompanied the red Bao Xi into the kitchen. Leaving the two behind.

Qi Lu getting the chance to be alone with Hu Tian widely smiled and immediately hugs Hu Tian from behind.

Hu Tian stiffened and stops what he is doing.

"Let go or else I'll bite your head off." Hu Tian said dangerously.

Qi Lu pouted and reluctantly let go of Hu Tian's waist.

If the idiots saw him pouting right now, they'd probably faint.

"Fine..." Qi Lu meekly said as he looks at Hu Tian with pitiful gaze.

Hu Tian just fiercely looks back at him and held the injection that's full of chemical he's currently holding in his left hand a little higher to let the trying-to-be-pitiable Qi Lu take a good look.

Qi Lu shivered and immediately backs away.

----------

"People!" Le Hua bolted inside the lab excitedly.

Hu Tian jumps out of shock and the papers he was holding falls on the floor.

He rolled his eyes and picks them up one by one.

"Look who's here!" Le Hua drags two people in.

"Lou Shan! Andy!" Qi Lu said, a little bit shocked.

These two people should be in the base right now, why are they here?

Lou Shan seeing Qi Lu alive and well, cried and immediately hugs Qi Lu.

While Hu Tian still didn't give a fuck because he found a paper under the desk, a very odd paper with an odd contents.

"We thought you died!" Lou Shan said as she sobbed exaggeratedly while still hugging Qi Lu.

Hu Tian stands up from where he was a while ago forgetting that there were new people here who doesn't know him yet.

Lou Shan is the one who saw him first and she was shocked, she immediately took out her knife and runs towards Hu Tian immediately to stab the zombie's head.

For good points in front of Qi Lu, to show him that she's a strong woman.

Qi Lu was suprised by her sudden action and tried to stop her but Le Hua who was next to Hu Tian, he immediately shields Hu Tian.

"Le Hua!" Lou Shan was horrified that Le Hua just defended the zombie thus taking the knife, making him a human shield.

"What are you doing!?" Lou Shan yelled at Le Hua. Good thing it was just a little cut on his arms and nothing too serious.

"No! What are you doing!? Coming here to stab people!?" Bao Xi hoarsely yelled back.

"He's not a person, idiot!" Lou Shan angrily spat.

Le Chen knitted his forehead and just held the ready to fight Bao Xi in his embrace.

"Woah! Woah! Bitch, only I can call him an Idiot." Hu Tian interrupted.

Lou Shan was shocked and so was Andy who's currently hiding behind Le Chen's back. He was hiding his tears of joy seeing them alive and well but almost had a heart attack when he saw Le Hua almost stabbed by Lou Shan.

"Y..you can talk?" Lou Shan asks Hu Tian Wide eye.

"Alright shitheads we've been in this situation before and I hate repeating things. So, you explained it to them, Qi Lu." Hu Tian said and rolled his eyes, not bothering to look at Lou Shan or Andy's face. He was busy looking at the paper he's holding.

While Li Qu was abnormally smiling. His Hu Tian first time calling his name. It feel so good hearing it from him.

"He's not zombie but his abnormality is getting worse." Hu Tian said, giving the smiling Li Qu a brief glance.

Li Qu faked a cough and explain everything to Andy and Lou Shan.

"That...that asshole! He actually set you up!" Andy said angrily

"So, how about you two? Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the base?" Qi Lu ask them.

So Lou Shan explained with a bit of exaggeration like how Pak Shet tried to rape her which didn't happen yet. Pak Shet was still planning though but Andy kept his mouth shut, he doesn't want conflict.

Hu Tian, who just finished analyzing and reading every contents of the paper, smiled brightly.

Hu Tian swept his eyes towards the newcomers and immediately his eyes stop at Andy, his eyes widen from shock.

Qi Lu obviously notice Hu Tian's stunned gaze at Andy and he did not like it. He looks much more handsome than Andy ah! and Andy looks like a twig!

Hu Tian shameless stared at Andy making Andy nervous. He was sure that commander said that this zombie doesn't eat a human so why is he looking at him so intensely now? Andy shrinks his head a little.

By this Hu Tian's self softens even though it was not seen by his eyes but was felt by his aura.

Yu Yan...

He looks like his Yu Yan...