4.25

Ming Chu was horrified, his tears fell on the ground one by one.

No, no, no, no, no...!!

Ming Chu was chanting 'no' in his head as he tried prying off the chains that are holding his feet and hands but they're too thick.

He closed his eyes, he was not brave enough to watch his friend Sebastian suffer.

"Open your filthy eyes you goddamn gay! Open it and watch him being tortured! Watch him as he cries with pain, hear him! Or else I'm going to set that pretty boy on fire!" Issah shouted before she crazily walks towards a gallon that is full of gasoline.

Ming Chu immediately squirmed. This goddamn chains! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

Ming Chu cried while constantly squirming. He felt a pang of pain on his left cheek. Only then did he realize that Eyna was crazily shouting his name but he can't seem to hear her that's why she lashed him with a bat.

He didn't move for a long time, he can't hear anything, can't feel anything. He.. He can't do anything to save them. How useless.

So useless, so useless...

His friends, who he secretly promised to protect is being tortured, his friends...

Friends...

''HAHA look at that face! That's what I want to see! Hahaha" Eyna said happily.

Issah held the gasoline and pours it down on Su Tao. Su Tao immediately opened his eyes, his eyes shows that he was terrified, scared as hell and he involuntary started shivering out of fright.

Issah swiftly lit the red lighter and smiled devilishly, she thinks that this is so much fun, so much fun! So much fun! Her eyes were shining from excitement, she's so happy. She feels so alive right now!

She was about to throw the lighters towarde Su Tao. Ming Chu was terrified, he opened his mouth wide but no sound came out.

"HAHAHA I wouldn't kill him immediately!" Issah indirectly saying that she was messing with Su Tao and Ming Chu, who are so horrified. While Su Tao was just sitting there as if he was a robot, his mind was not in his body anymore.

Ming Chu wants to shout and curse at these devils. He wanted them to rot in hell, he wants them to die! He will kill them. He will kill them... kill them... kill...

Suddenly the lights went out, much to their suprise. It was dark, Ming Chu can clearly hear the devils quivering voices, their voices that are also filled with fear.

And he heard gun shots. Fighting, Sebastian's shout, Su Tao's groan and the devils piercing high pitch screams and then felt that something warm was holding him and someone unlocked the chains that are holding him down.

The light came back again. Ming Chu adjusted his eyesight and looks at the person who's holding him securely, hugging his waist as if he's scared he'd disappear again.

Heng Jun...

Ming Chu looks at his surrounding and found that the devils were tackled to the ground. Ming Chu's vision went red and walks towards the devils but before he can take a step, he realises he move his legs.

It hurts so bad. He looks at his legs and was horrified to see that they were in different directions...

These devils broke his legs.

How come he didn't feel it the first time? It hurts when he walks, he thinks he can't walk anymore.

Heng Jun dared not look at his legs again or else he'd go berserk. His baby, they actually got the guts to torture his beloved.

While Sebastian was gently held by Le Hai, who was surprisingly the calmest face at the moment. His face was so calm that it was scary while Sebastian was unconscious in his arms.

Su Tao was being hugged by Viktor protectively despite of the fact that Su Tao smelled like gasoline all over his body. His face is very deadly.

"HAHA so what if you have them now huh?! We've already tortured them! Next time we'll plant bullets in their head!"

"Heng Jun, Husband help me, they're hurting me ouch!" Eyna said and squirmed.

"Heng Jun my baby, honey please help me! I'm your wife! We belong together! We are perfect together! Just you and me and th..the world! I love you!"

"You know where to take them.." Heng Jun said with frost in his voice.

Immediately Heng Jun's men moved and crack the devils legs, earning a high pitched scream full of pain.

"STOP!" Immediately all the people in the abandoned room look at the person at the doorstep near Heng Jun and Ming Chu.

But what caught Ming Chu's eyes was his baby.

Little Yun is being carried by a man harshly. Little Yun was crying so loudly that it hurt Ming Chu ten times than his broken legs.

"You let go of my girls Heng Jun, or else your son gets it." Mr. Tangmo threatened as he aims his gun at Little Yun's head causing the child to shiver violently.

"I'm just asking you a little favor of marrying my daughter but you're so stubborn. Now I don't have a choice but to kill you or maybe your son too. But who knows maybe he can work with me.." Mr. Tangmo said lustfully as he admires Little Yun's exquisite face. The boy will surely grow up to be a very beautiful fairy, why waste the opportunity?

Ming Chu's whole being shakes with what this filthy man said to his Little Yun. That's his brother's baby! No one messes with him now that he also think of him as his own!

Heng Jun's not any better, he was tempted to kill the man immediately.

Ming Chu's mind went blank when he heard a gun shot..

No...

Little Yun...

Mr. Tangmo slowly smiled

And he collapsed. Laxus stood at the back, pointing his gun at Mr. Tangmo's head.

"Filthy.." Laxus said and scooped up the terrified Little Yun and walks towards Heng Jun and Ming Chu. Ming Chu wanted to hold Little Yun but he's barely holding himself together with Heng Jun's support.

"Baby, Baby, are you okay?" Ming Chu immediately asks the small bunbun.

"Papa...dada.." Little Yun then lost consciousness probably from fright causing Ming Chu to panic.

"L-lets bring him to the hospital." Heng Jun scooped up Ming Chu in his left side while Little Yun is on his right and walk out in large strides, together with the others. Some are left behind to clean the mess, the dead bodies of Tangmos bodyguards.

While the Devils were sent somewhere... Fun.

They were tied in a truck using a chain, and their feet were burning while they screamed and sometimes got dragged by the car causing a lot of injuries and bruises but it didn't stop there.

It went bad as the days passed, until the two couldn't take it anymore. They begged and begged and begged. Unfortunately, they're begging Le Hai who doesn't care if they live or die. But as long as he's alive and they're alive, hell will break loose before he spares those who tortured his husband.

------------------------------