V2-12

"My heart has been long dead, I am lost. I don't know what to do anymore. Dying or living doesn't have anymore difference for me." Lin Xiao said and smiled towards the small bundle in his arms.

The child in his arms smiled and heartily laugh and fidgeted his small fingers before touching Lin Xiao's delicate face with his soft little fingers. He was oblivious to Lin Xiao's sadness and he accidentally touch Lin Xiao's tears.

His laugh stop and he started smiling sweetly towards Lin Xiao.

"You're just like him." Lin Xiao mumbled and laugh out of bitterness and happiness at the same time.

"Papa.."

Lin Xiao woke up with sweat all over his body, that can't be him. He doesn't have a child, no, but it felt to real as if it was him and he had a child in his arms.

It was warm, it felt like it was his, rightfully his but his heart is aching.

Bai Xiao Han, Yu Yan, Qi Lu, and Heng Jun these are his lovers, no, that guy is his lover. He's been following him since.

Lin Xiao then look at his surronding and was not shock that he's inside a room he's not familiar with but felt like he belongs here.

He remembers who he is now but where is system? Where is he? What happened?

Lin Xiao stood up and his legs gave out and he collapse.

The loud thud alarmed the guards guarding outside and immediately went in and was shock to see the Young Man on the floor.

"Call the doctor!" The Guard shouted and immediately the others heard him and called the doctor.

"Your eyes, your nose, your lips. You look really handsome I'm pretty sure you're going to make girls and guys cry haha" Lin Xiao lovingly said and held the child in his hands tighter.