4.14

(Please be informed that the following chapters may not be your liking since it'll be dramatic which I assume that all of you hate, but that was the whole point of Arc 4 so, excuse author for being so dramatic. If you want, you can skip Arc 4 and if you want, you can wait for Arc 5. That'll be all, babies)

Ming Chu turned his body, facing the angry yet disappointing son of a bitch Heng Jun.

"I said I'd fuck Sebastian first real hard before dying and it's none of your business!" Ming Chu yelled at Heng Jun's face. He's clearly mad, his cheeks are red from anger and drunkenness.

Heng Jun's face darkens, he held Ming Chu's hand and was about to tug him in his embrace when Ming Chu started kicking him like a madman.

"You! Stay the fuck away from me! Let go! I said let go of me! I fucking hate everything about you, you son of a bitch, forgetting everything about me and it's always me trying to understand you, trying to understand all your shit, all the pain you've cause me and...and...Stay *hik* away from m..me..st.." Ming Chu's voice got softer and softer until he started sobbing and crying.

He probably looked pathetic right now, crying in front of Heng Jun. He knows that this asshole doesn't deserve his tears but he can't help it.

All the resentment stored in his heart is not yet fully out, he's hurt but he can't stop and he won't stop because he knows that deep inside Heng Jun is his lover so he's trying to be understanding towards him but as time goes by his patience is wearing thin.

Heng Jun let go of Ming Chu who slumps down the floor.

Ming Chu immediately covered his eyes and cried silently but everytime he sobbed it pierced through Heng Jun's heart.

"T..this is so dramatic...and I don't want this.. I'm so fucking done with this shit.." Ming Chu wipes his tears.

What is he doing? He's too confused with himself but not even realizing that he's hurting him. He already remembers what happened that night, that heated night when they did it.

Heng Jun tried to carry Ming Chu after he'd calmed down but Kylie immediately interrupted him by slapping his hand away.

Kylie glared at Heng Jun and helped Ming Chu to stand and they started walking away, leaving Heng Jun there standing alone.

-------------------------

*at Bar Neoon*

"I told you not to play too much! Look what it did to you!" Le Hai said and took the glass Heng Jun was holding.

Heng Jun is wasted as hell.

"Look at you, only calling me when you needed help. For the past week that I've been here you're only calling me now because you hurt your little prince." Le Hai rambled and sighs.

"Okay now that you're very drunk I'm guessing you're ready to tell me the whole thing." Le Hai said and massaged his forehead.

Heng Jun is really stressing him out, he already warned him not to touch Ming Chu even though he looks like his dead lover, he warned him even before and now that he's entangled with him shit went down the drain.