1.13

"Wife..." The esteemed VIP Costumer mumbles as he tightens the glass he is holding, a little bit more force and the glass would break but the person does not care at all.

He is focused on someone who's having 'fun' with someone else. He originally came here to ease his mind. He got a call from a certain someone that someone is trying to get rid of his beloved thus he cleared out that group as fast as he could. He's almost finished but not yet, he wants to thoroughly wipe out those who are a threat to his Wife. And the only missing person is the one who asked such ridiculous request unfortunately he 'accidentally' pulled the trigger when he and the leader are both conversing about this person who wants to kill his Wife.

He did not get the name when the useless wimp died fleetingly.

He strongly misses his wife and wanted to meet him right away but he wants to calm his mind before doing so. But his wife right now is flirting with another guy.

He stands up from his seat and directly went out of the VIP area, the men in black swiftly followed him like a shadow.

"Scram. Do not follow me" That's all Bai Xioa Han said without even turning his head while he orders his body guards to leave.

Quickly the body guards leave without asking questions.

Bai Xiao Han lit a cigarette and took a puff before his eyes turn colder. He directly went towards of Xue Min, grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside.

The tipsy Xue Min tried to pry his hands off this sick pervert whom he still does not recognize because he's busy scolding him.

"You brute! Let go of me! Let go or else I'm going to call the police! I'm goi--" before Xue Min can continue his rambling, his lips were sealed by a soft and sweet thing. The sweet thing continued to devour his mouth and also sucked his tongue, he can feel the hotness of the kiss which made him moan sexily.

Bai Xiao Han, hearing the moan of his wife got so aroused that his shaft abruptly stood up like a hungry lion. Bai Xiao Han deepened their kiss and his kisses went lower from his jaw to his neck. He was about to take off his clothing when he remembered that they're outside.

He does not want to do their first time outside, his wife deserves more than that. So he just sucked at his collarbone which earned him another moan from Xue Min. He went back to kissing and sucking Xue Mins pink and small lips.

Remembering that he was making out with a stranger, Xue Min quickly cleared his muddled mind and pushed the stranger with all his might. This stranger is strangely familiar especially his kisses.

He blinked and blinked and blinked again! Ah?

"B..Bai Xiao Han?" He hesitatingly asked.

Bai Xiao Han just stared at his wife's disheveled appearance that makes his shaft twist. He hugs Xue Min and buries his head in his neck as he inhales Xue Min's scent.

"You fucking piece of shit! After missing for the whole fucking five days you've finally decided to show your fucking face in front of me you fucking bitch!" Xue Min cursed at his lover with all his might but did not make even the slightest move to leave his lover's hug. After all, he misses him so much.

"Wife, you're cussing makes me hard" Bai Xiao Han said softly as he wrapped his hands around Xue Min's waist and pressed his crotch against Xue Min to make him feel how hard he already is.

Xue Min's face darkens and now tries to let his self go.

"You let go or else I'm going to cut it" Xue Min threatens. This brute! After missing for five days and just miraculously comes back just to make him feel his dick! Unacceptable!

"Wife..." Bai Xiao Han instantly turned his assets which is his puppy eyes and sad voice. Aww.. he looks so cute and so--

"NO! You ... Where have you been? Why have not you contacted me? Why did you not tell me you will be gone for 5 days! I was so worried! I thought something happened to you!" Xue Min spat angrily at his lover who's now trying to win pity from his wife so will not be scolded.

"Wife, I'll explain later. I promise please stop pushing me away. Let me hug you for a little bit. I miss you so much." Bai Xiao Han said as he hugged his man.

Xue Min who's clearly angry a while ago slowly calms down.

"Better explain it to me or else you will not be liking the consequences." Xue Min said as he also hugs back the man.

---------

They're back at C country at last.
After explaining what happened at Taiwan, why Bai Xiao Han was gone for 5 days, Xue Min also spilled the beans to Bai Xiao Han, about Sona's scheming at him and trying to get him raped.

Bai Xiao Han exploded and tried to go 'confront' this 'Sona' who is working in his company right now. He evilly smirked as he planned something in his mind. His wife does not want him to get involved in their fights so why not find faults at her?

"Stop smiling like that" Xue Min said as he continued to cook. Xiao Han chuckles and ask

"Why?"

"You're planning something bad. I just feel it with your smile, though it makes you look ten times more good" Xue Min said

Bai Xiao Han just smiled not denying or admitting that he really just had evil thoughts moments ago.

"Is it done?" A tired Rex walked inside the kitchen as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hungry?" Xue Min asks as he raised one of his eyebrows with spatula in his hand and eyed Rex from head to toe.

"Looks like the mosquito got you again huh?" Xue Min said with obvious ridicule in his voice.

Rex went pale to beet red and Bai Xiao Han just looked at Minyu with jealously. He can eat his tofu while him, forget about eating tofu, he can not even kiss at his own will. That's his punishment for one week, he will not kiss Xue Min on his lips only they can kiss if Xue Min takes the initiative first and if he does not, he just has to wait till he does. It makes him go crazy especially when those sexy lips move and get wet.

Just thinking about it makes him hard. Just you wait, wife. I'm also going to punish you. Hard.

------

Pervert Seme ~

Chosss !