2.14

Ye Jin was looking for Master Xu's lover for half a day only to be disappointed that he can't find that man.

What will he do ah? Will Master Xu be angry at him? How he wished he didn't say that he'll find this man for him. Now he's regretting it.

Ye Jin dejectedly went to Master Wu's courtyard, before he can enter he met some of his fellow disciples who were shocked that he's in the sect. They all know that he was supposed to be cultivating in the mountain.

"Senior Ye, what are you doing here?"

"Yes, yes senior aren't you supposed to be in the mountain?" They ask this questions to the tired Ye Jin.

"I...I promised Master Xu to find someone but it's been a half a day but I still haven't found that man" Ye Jin said depressingly.

"A..ah?" The youths was clearly dumbfounded. He was ask to find someone? But why did he comply anyway? It's not like Master Xu is their master.

"Ah, who's this man? Maybe we can help you senior" One of the youths offered. Feeling sorry for his senior's dejected appearance that looks like a sad puppy.

Although this senior of theirs is big and tall he's a cry baby and has the kindest and softest heart among Master Wu's disciples.

Ye Jin was loved by his fellow disciples.

"Ah, I didn't ask for the name. I forgot." Ye Jin scratched his head.

The youths had blank lines on their forehead. 'What a stupid lamb.' They all thought.

"Ah but I know his appearance He's a man, has an exquisite face. He had slant eyebrows, thick lashes, pink lips and smells very nice, I don't know what kind of smell but smells very nice. His eyes are brown and also he's adorable. He's also wearing a blue robe today that has clouds design. That's his appearance." Ye Jin said detailedly.

The youths look at the dumb Ye Jin and look at his robes then look at Ye Jin and look at his robes again and look at Ye Jin and his robes again and again.

Ye Jin was anxious by his fellow disciples stares from his face to his clothes again and again.

One of the youth went closer to him and smelled Ye Jin. Ye Jin was little flabbergasted.

"Senior, how many hours did you say that you were trying to find this man again?" Ye Jin was puzzled by the question but answered honestly anyway.

"Half a day already. I guess he's not in the sect and went to town." Ye Jin said as held his chin like he's thinking deeply.

The youth was momentarily depressed. They were not depressed that Senior Ye is so dumb but greatly depressed that their Senior was played by the new Master.

And that's how Master Xu Wen got on the bad side of Master Wu's disciples.

"Senior Ye, you don't need to find that person anymore." One of the group said solemnly

"But why?" Ye Jin ask with innocence.

The youths was clearly disheartened by their senior's cute appearance and was still ignorant that he was played.

"Oh well, I'll tell Master Xu that the man is not here maybe he's in town." Ye Jin said as he bid goodbye to his fellow disciples.

"And don't tell Master!" Ye Jin yelled and went Inside Master Xu's house.

There's no disciples yet. Maybe a week or two this will be filled with disciples.

Ye Jin called for Master Xu.

Master Xu went out and what he see is a tired Ye Jin and his robes are clearly dirtied already.

"En, did you find him?" Xu Wen ask gloomily. Surely he could have figured by now.

"No, I guess he's in town, Master Xu and will be back later. Ah..maybe he'll visit you later?" Alas, Xu Wen held his expectations too high. This man is an idiot, of course he wouldn't know not until someone will specifically told him.

"En, maybe he's in town, what happened your robes?" Xu Wen doesn't want to spill it yet and give him a hint.

"Oh these! These are nothing I accidentally slip when hiking at the mountain" Ye Jin smiled.

"WHAT!?" Xu Wen asks loudly out of impulse and Ye Jin was flabbergasted.

What? What did he do? Ye Jin was confused.

Xu Wen was clearly depressed. Not only is he an idiot, he's also careless!

Xu Wen drags the confused Ye Jin inside his house.

"Strip." Xu Wen commanded

Ye Jin felt his jaw drop. Don't tell him that he'll do the deed ah! His body hurts so much already from yesterday's activity and he slipped in the sloppy side of the mountain a while ago making it worse than it already is!

Xu Wen clearly read the man's thoughts and cleared his intention.

"I want to see your body if they have any bruises."

Ye Jin did not want to strip even more because his body is full of hickeys and it's all because of him!

"Come on, strip." But Ye Jin stubbornly stayed still.

"If you won't strip, I'll eat you." Xu Wen threatened.

Ye Jin was terrified. He didn't know Master Xu Wen was into cannibalism!

Thus Ye Jin reluctantly strips his robes.

Looking at his man slowly strip his robes is like watching a strip tease making his shaft hard but refrained himself. His man is clearly already exhausted from last night's activity and now he looked for his 'lover' for a half a day.

Ye Jin was completely naked and clearly anxious at his body that have full love bites.

Xu Wen can't help but stare and be proud that he just marked this man solely his all over his body. But that's not the point of this for now.