V2-20

'So, you were raped? wait what the fuck you said!? you got raped!? and then faked your pregnancy?'

'Yes, I knew though that the person who forced his way to me was my man. However, he was very unstable in that world. You did say that this God, is toying us?'

'Yes, in fact I'm thinking that from the beginning he's already toying you. No one dies from their second world, and then in the fourth world everything was a mess. I'm suspecting he was the reason.'

'So he's the one making my life and tasks miserable huh?' Lin Xiao's eyes turned cold and ruthless.

It may doesn't seem like it but he's that kind of person that hates to be taken advantage of, generally speaking no one wants to be taken advantage of but whoever tries to harm him, he'll return it to them ten-fold!

'Dare messing with this laozi.'

"Brother Xiu you're spacing out, is something wrong?"

XiuRong divert his eyes and attention towards this fool, Qing Mu.

Somehow, in a way he doesn't understand, he got inside their circle of friends. He's calling him 'Brother' now intimately.

"Don't bother, Brother Xiu ah, he's still tired. Brother Xiu, would you like to eat porridge?" XueLan said as he look at him with his bunny eyes and that mary sue halo.

"..." The exhausted XiuRong just blankly looked at them.

'I don't think this development is right.'

'Oh wow what an insight I wouldn't have known if you didn't point it out.'

'I sometimes wonder why I'm still talking to you.'

'Probably because no one can tolerate you except me?'

'Hey, what's that supposed to me? Ping Yan can tolerate me!'

'Who's Ping Yan?'

System was about to answer but someone interrupted,

"Brother Xiu, is something wrong? should we call the doctors?"

"N-no, nothing's wrong. By the way—"

Before XiuRong can finish talking the door abruptly opens and revealed his grief stricken mother and his stoic brother.

"Why are you all here?"

"We came to visit, Brother Xiu. Hays, it is only been 2 days here in the hospital but he got thinner."

XiuRong wanted to scoff, how can he not get thin if he hasn't eaten anything yet. They fed him little porridge but as a person who eats whatever he wants to eat this was a slow torture to him and his stomach.

"My Son, my good son, what happened to you ah? You gave us a scare and your father had a heart attack! We thought we were going to lost you forever!"

"Mother, I'm fine. I didn't know what happened but I'm perfectly fine now. How about Father is he okay?"

"He's fine now, no need to worry about him. He'll be discharged today same as you."

"Is that so, Ma, uhm, regarding my passport have you already found it?", XiuRong needed to get out of here fast to plan his revenge on that person, if he is surrounded by these people all the time they will only hinder him. This is not something he should take lightly.

His mother didn't speak for a second before looking at her son.

"XiuRong ah, I think the best for you to do now after what happened is to come back here and continue your study here instead. We won't feel rest assured if you're too far away! I'm your mother, Rong'er. I know what's best for you."