5.5

XiuRong can't breathe. He can't breathe. Someone's blocking his nose and mouth.

"Ahhh system help meee!" XiuRong cried inwardly, where is this damn system! Why isn't he responding to his calls! Ah, wait he's gone! Damn it! Why is he always gone during the times he needed him!?

He felt a sticky thing invade his mouth, it's sucking his tongue, it's scaring him, he started squirming. He can't move his hands and feet. It's like there's a ton of weight in them.

When XiuRong felt like he's going to faint because of lack of air, the sticky thing retracted and he can finally breathe.

XiuRong felt something inside his mouth again but it was not the sticky thing, it was like a pill.

After a while, there's no sticky thing anymore and his consciousness is loosing. He feels drowsy, after fighting for a long time to keep his consciousness, he can't fight anymore and lets sleep devour him.

-----------------------

XiuRong creases his brows and slowly sat up, who's that motherfucker who's destroying his peaceful sleep?

XiuRong rubs his eyes. The sunlight from his open window made his white skin glow, his black hair is fluttering along with the wind, one of his slender legs is exposed and the other is hidden in the white sheets, his white collarbone is slightly pink and his shoulders are exposed too, with the big white long-sleeve polo he's wearing from his friend Tres, his whole being is like a dream come true.

This is what greeted SuChen when no one answered his constant knocking.

"Ah..hmm...Tres, what time is it?" XiuRong didn't open his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms like a kitten who's been woken up.

SuChen gulps and suddenly feels thirsty. He feels his little junior slighty hardening.

SuChen shakes his head to shakes off his perverted thoughts about his brother, lying underneath him while constantly panting and moaning his name. Ah! Why is he thinking such thoughts!

But ever since XiuRong left, he sometimes, okay, maybe everytime thinks of what could've made his brother leave without telling him goodbye. Is it because of him that he left? Is it because he laid hands on him? Or maybe because he woke up from his stupor that he actually didn't like him and gave him his freedom that he always wanted.

SuChen's mood becomes gloomy just by thinking of the thoughts of his brother not liking him anymore but what's making him more depressed is that his brother is not caring for him anymore. It's like the years XiuRong's stalking and pampering towards him was nothing but his mere dream.

He doesn't like the thought of his brother not giving him the care and love like before. Even though before he felt really disgusted and disturbed but thinking of it now, he didn't actually hate it.

"Ah! SuChen!..I mean brother SuChen. You're here." XiuRong was flustered and felt his cheeks heat although he doesn't feel anything inside. Just a little shock, it's the body's reflex he guessed.

SuChen watched his brother's rosy cheeks and he felt like he's drunk for a second because suddenly his brother is so fucking beautiful that he just wants to squish those beautiful cheeks and that enticing lips. It's like he's a walking sex appeal.

SuChen knows that his thoughts are getting dangerous and his little guy is saluting.

"It's 10am, Mom and Dad are waiting for you downstairs." SuChen said coldly and immediately left the room with a bang. He can't let his brother know that he's having a hard on because of him, his reputation will be ruined.