3.1 (Hu Tian)

Author has something to say, I am really really sorry that I didn't put a WARNING when there's a Sex Scene/Rape Scene that may make you guys uncomfortable. I'm very sorry and next time I'll definitely put a warning first before proceeding. Thank you! And I'm very sorry again, I've already edited it and put some warning.

------=====-----

The first thing that Lin Xiao saw when he opened his eyes were scary ass looking faces with a weird shit noises coming out from their dry lips!

"Arrgghhhhh...uhhhh"

*bang!* *bang* *bang*

"Ahhhh!!" Lin Xiao screamed to the top of his lungs.

But what shocked him more was that his scream is not a normal scream! It was a scream like a person who had cough for years!

He's a freaking zombie!

What the hell!

"Welcome host, Hu Tian's wish is to find a  cure for the infected people."

A low robotic voice rang in his head again and again saying the same thing. Damn it, this is not his system.

'Are you going to be my new system?' He hopes not. He loves his old system-buddy.

"No. Your system is under maintenance. I am just here to give you Hu Tian's wishes. Good luck, human"

Hu Tian checks his surroundings, it seems like he's one of the zombies who's swarming near the military base.

Indeed he's a zombie but not just any zombie. He figures that he's a scientist because if he's not then why would the old Hu Tian wish for something he can't do.

*bang* *bang*

Ahhh! Someone's firing in his direction. Hu Tian hurriedly backs out from the crowd and stops screaming like a brainless idiot like any other zombies does.

He look at the man who almost shot him up in the walls and holds his middle finger high, giving him fuck you sign. The man was shocked, so are his companions.

'What? You think zombies can't give you a fuck you sign?' Hu Tian then holds his other hand high and give them two fuck you signs.

The group of military men was bewildered by this scene and stop shooting.

Hu Tian then immediately fled away from the scene. Although he's very very slow he still manages to get away from the scene.

They almost killed him! He hasn't even started yet and now they're going to kill him? Fuck my ass bitch! That ain't happening.

I'll find this cure soon! Sooner than you can even say sabotage.

---------

Hu Tian's been wandering here and there for a whole week. He's very hungry, he tried to eat human food but to him it was so disgusting he could die from food poisoning.

When that time happened, he felt like he will not die because someone would shoot him but because he's too hungry.

If that's possible though.

He's not a brainless and senseless zombie so he tried to find an abandoned lab, he'll start to find a cure. The sooner the better.

This is totally not his favorite world that's for sure. He doesn't want to be a zombie who walks like a grandpa in his 90's but much wilder.

He tried running but he can't run, he tried talking and was surprise that he can still talk even though his vocals are damaged.

He talks like a drunk but that's better than saying 'arrrgh' all the time but still useless though. He doesn't have anyone to talk to.

----------
Two weeks later.

Hu Tian finally found a lab but no food to eat. He's still hungry, the good thing is he doesn't die from hunger, he'll just suffer until his stomach bleeds from hunger.

The lab was big and still had power, it looks like it's been recently since the Zombie breakout. The generator is still on and some of the computers are still working but some are destroyed maybe when the scientists ran in panic.

There were zombies when he got here but he drove them away by screaming at them like a mad zombie.

That was terrible his esophagus is hurting but he did get the place for himself.

This lab is definitely not for those scientists who are novices. He roamed around until he notice in the dim corner there's something that's moving.

What is it? Could it be rats? Zombie rats?

Hu Tian went closer without fear after all he's already a zombie there's nothing worse that could happen in his situation right now.

A jail? Were the previous scientists here among those scientist who are cruel and loves to experiment on people illegally?

When he got nearer he saw a man in a lab coat sitting and trembling in the corner. What the?

"Arrghhh" Hu Tian mentally face palmed himself. He wanted to ask the little guy if he's okay but what come out wasn't exactly what he expected.

"Leave me alone, leave me alone..." The man murmured again and again.

"Arghhh s..shut up" Hu Tian said as he grabbed the bars in his hands.

The man raise his head immediately and looks at the zombie Hu Tian with shocked and disbelief written on his face.

"Humanity is gone. Humanity is gone...Zombies are beginning to have thoughts and minds. They have evolved. Humanity is gone. Humanity is gone..." The man said again and hides his face between his knee.

"No, dumb human. It's just me, the other zombies are still taking their role as a brainless zombies." Hu Tian said as he leaned his face closer between the bars.

"R..really?" The man raise his head again and look at Hu Tian.

"Yes and relaxed, I will not eat you. You're small and weak. And I don't eat humans. That's disgusting." Although Hu Tian is saying these words his hungriness intensifies when he saw the human.

But he can't and won't eat a human. He just can't. It doesn't matter if he dies from hunger.

The man's face brightens immediately and stand up from where he was sitting and directly goes to Hu Tian and he hold Hu Tian's hands that are holding the bars.

"I'm glad! I'm really glad.." The man said while he tears streaked his face.

While Hu Tian looks at him deadpanned. What the hell? Are you being stupid or are you just plain stupid?

You just don't hold zombies hands casually okay!?

---------------