4.4

Ming Chu was feeling very awkward at the moment; the guy was looking at him too much.

"But...Dada is the only one who's going to work right?" Little Yun asked innocently

"Ah, well I need to, don't worry I'll definitely see you next time okay?" Ming Chu said to assure the child and stop persuading him to stay.

"But...but..." Little Yun wanted to say more but his dad stopped him and spoke,

"He'll see you in a bit, Little Yun. Stop acting like you can't understand." Heng Jun said strictly at the child like he was talking to an adult.

Ming Chu looked at him hatefully. This guy! Didn't he realize that he's talking to a kid!?

Little Yun was obviously saddened because he lowered his head and nod.

"Don't worry, I'll visit you next time okay? Here, my number, call me when you need someone to talk to, okay?" Ming Chu soothed the little guy with his words.

"Okay." Little Yun said and received the number.

"Ah...We'll go now, Mr. Heng." Ming Chu said awkwardly and looked at Su Tao.

The two burly men didn't let go of Su Tao, who was still struggling like a kid.

"Lett gggooo....!!" Su Tao squirmed and complained.

"Let him go." Heng Jun said in a strict voice.

Immediately they let the childish Su Tao go and Su Tao gave them a death glare, flipped his imaginary long hair and walked towards Ming Chu.

"They're bad people." Su Tao mumbled as they left the Hospital.

"But I didn't know that our New CEO has a child. He must be married too, and we also got to touch his child!" Su Tao said excitedly while tapping on his phone.

Ming Chu just snorted and called a taxi, that guy didn't even thank him! How rude! He just hoped he'll not see him again even though they're in the same company.

----------------

Days have passed since that unfortunate day for Ming Chu, all was going well and Kylie a.k.a Kry Fe was stuck to him like a glue.

"Hey hey, how's your morning?" Kylie immediately wrapped her arms around Ming Chu like an octopus.

"Hey! Why are you not asking me, too?" Su Tao complained.

"Fine, Su Tao ah how's your morning?" Kylie said and rolled her eyes.

"It was fine haha thank you for asking although it was ruined now that you're here clinging onto MY best friend which is not YOUR best friend because he is MY best friend, if you don't take that hand off MY best friend you're definitely going to visit your late late late grandmother's grave." Su Tao said as he flashed a dashing smile to Kylie.

Kylie stiffened and slowly backed away.

"You're so serious ah!" Kylie said playfully.

"Stop being so noisy so early in the morning." Ming Chu mumbled.

"Shh shh, Big Boss is here."

"Omg, how's my makeup?"

"You look like you're going to a clown's party."

"Shut up! You're just jealous hmp!"

Immediately the trio turned around to look at the Big Boss coming inside the main hall dashingly. The girls giggled and acted like a bunch of teenagers seeing hot guys.