4.13

Ming Chu was getting restless with this 'marriage' thing. He really wants to ask the system about the plot. That stupid ass bitch just left him here alone, hanging.

"Why do you guys look so exhausted? Su Tao, why did you not show up to the dinner last night?" Kylie asks as she eats her fill.

They're in McDonalds right now, Ming Chu arranged a meet up with Su Tao and for some reason Su Tao drags Kylie with him.

"I..." Su Tao lowered his head, he's been like this for half an hour now.

Su Tao started sobbing making Kylie and Ming Chu divert their gazes to him.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Kylie asks gently.

"I..I don't know. It was the right thing to do but it feels so wrong." Su Tao said as he raises his head.

"Ahh!" Kylie jolted, Su Tao looks like a panda right now. His eye bags are literally swinging under his eyes like a sack of balls.

"You look horrible, is this why you didn't show up to work this morning?"

Ming Chu just looks at Su Tao waiting for his story to begin.

"I..You guys know Viktor, right?" Su Tao asks meekly.

Kylie widened her eyes and looks at Su Tao.

"W..w..what about him?" Kylie's heart beat rapidly.

Su Tao sniffs and told them the things that happened to him the past few days but not telling that they already did the deed, and he was the one who initiated it. He's embarrassed to say.

Kylie just looks at him, jaw dropped while Ming Chu just raised his brows. He knows intuitively that something was missing in the story.

"So..what should I do? I want to hate him, loathe him but I can't bring myself to." Su Tao said nervously.

He doesn't know what to do, his head is a mess since yesterday.

"Oh. If that's the case then stay away from him." The silent Ming Chu finally spoke but not what Su Tao wanted to hear. He doesn't know but he doesn't like the feeling or the mere thought of him staying away from Viktor.

"What? Can't bring yourself to stay away from him? Then if that's the case, you love him.." Ming Chu said casually.

Kylie just stiffly sits there, while looking at Su Tao intently. Su Tao sitting beside Ming Chu, uncomfortably widens his eyes on hearing what Ming Chu just said.

He..he loves him?

"Is this love?" Su Tao asks and unconsciously diverts his line of sight to the statue of McDonalds.

"No, this is McDonalds and he wears make up better than Kylie." Ming Chu said emotionlessly.

Su Tao pouted as if it's making him cute with his terrible appearance right now.

"Are you like..confused?" Kylie asks Su Tao.

"No, he's clearer than the mirror you use when applying make up bitch. That's why he's here bawling his eyes out asking if what he is feeling is love or not." Ming Chu said sarcastically.

Kylie just pouted, it seems like Ming Chu is in a bad mood.

"Eh, what about you Ming Chu? What's your problem with that long face of yours? I just know you have a problem." Kylie said while pointing at Ming Chu's face.

Ming Chu just look at her deadpanned, his face is full of pimples and she's telling him, this bitch only realizes now that these 'hoes' fucking his goddamn face is not a fucking problem?