2

"So is there anything interesting about you?" She asked me, if that question didn't feel backhanded enough, the comment that followed was. "aside from the fact you're a grown emo kid."

   "Hm, I was just starting to like you," I responded, it was no secret she liked to be a pain in the ass but over the last few hours I learned she seemed to respond better when you dished it back "uh, I'm in a band?" I said, bringing up my pride and joy, black veil brides, I hope that's interesting.

   It was funny how she shut me down immediately, "Don't show off, you're not the only one with a band," she said, flicking her lighter on and lighting a cigarette.

   "Really?" I said sarcastically, making her kick her feet up on the dashboard and grin as she took a drag, "feet off my dashboard," I said shoving her legs off and making her groan dramatically sitting up and hunching over.

   "Yeah, my friends have one, its like joy division meets blondie and queen," she said, "They're crazy as hell." I chuckled, she took out another cigarette, "want one?"

   "Sure," I nodded, more than happy to since she shared the same taste in cigarettes as me. I kept my eyes on the road as she put it between my lips I felt her calloused fingers brush them. It was pretty dark by now and I kept my eyes on the road as Krys flicked the lighter on in front of me lighting it. I took a deep drag as I trapped the cig between my fingers holding the wheel. "So did your parents actually name you Krys?" I asked her my eyes landing on her biting on her lips.

   "Hm, they named my Krystal actually. With a K, because I'm special," she said, the last part dripping with sarcasm. My eyes kept flickering back and forth from her plump but chapped lips and the road as she spoke.

   "Well, my last name's Biersack, but I was call ballsack so much," I said, Krystal snickered, I liked Krystal more than Krys. It was pretty and had the little bit of 'unusual' to it if it was truly her name. It was also a natural stripper name if she truly wished to lean that way.

   "Andy ballsack," Krystal said laughing, taking the cigarette from her lips. As she shuffled through her purse pulling down the mirror. CC had tastefully drawn glasses on it with sharpie but she ignored it. She reapplied some chap stick and lipstick. She had a mischievous sparkle in her green eyes. They were oddly captivating to me, the dull green was soft and beautiful. Her new red lipstick brought out the color of her eyes even more. "God, how do you have a girlfriend?"

   Fuck girlfriend right. Wait what the fuck does she mean how, I'm adorable.
"Hey!" I huffed looking over at her, the car swerving a bit. My eyes snapped back on the road and grabbed the wheel as she squealed grabbing the 'oh shit' handle.

"Holy fuck ballsack! Eyes on the road!" She laughed almost manically shaking her head, "you're gonna fucking kill us nut job!"

"Please I'm the nut job? I don't speak in angst," I shot back snickering as my heart pounded in my chest from that almost accident as another possible victim honked at me.

"You look like angst, and smell like hair spray more than fucking Nikki Sixx!" Krystal was still laughing really hard.

"Oh fuck you," I chuckled, shaking my head catching her laughing in the mirror, "I know you've never met Nikki Sixx."

"I'll raise you that I fucked him," Krystal said suddenly making my jaw drop. Okay what the fuck.

"Are you for real?" I scoffed looking over at her and to the road keeping the car in the lane.