21

I embraced Krystal as soon as I saw her. I held her tightly, burrying my face in her multi shaded brown hair. Inhaling her strawberry scented shampoo. I was still holding her jacket in my hand as I held her.

   Krystal chuckled, returning my embrace. "Didn't think you'd miss me that much."

   "Of course I did, Krystal," I replied softly. She tried to pull away but i didn't let her. "No, you ignored me for two months and dissappeared, I'm not letting you go."

   I missed the sound of her voice, and touching her, and arguing with her, her hair. It took every bone in my body to not grab her face and kiss her. fuck I never knew I could miss some one so much or want them as much either.

   "Thank you for bringing my jacket, but I'm making food, so you have to," she said, I groaned, letting her go. She turned to go make her grilled cheese and I sat at the bar of the small kitchen. "Hungry?" she questioned.

   I chuckled in response flashing her a grin, "Always."

   Krystal jumped between making the grilled cheese and heating up the tomato soup. All of this while also talking to me. I felt like I had my first crush again, every time she laughed my heart did some girly ass flutter thing.

   "How many halves you want?" She asked me, placing two on a plate.

   "Four," I said and held out four fingers responding to her. She nodded flipping two more on her plate and four on mine. She filled two bowls up with soup and put mine in front me. She came around and sat on the stool next to me, bringing her food along too.

   "Just saying I make the best grilled cheese," she said smiling, taking a bite of one of the halves.

   "I'll be the judge of that," I said taking one of mine and biting into it. Fucking hell that shit was good. She was right, "how many cheeses-"

   "not telling," she shook her head, "I never tell anyone."

   "Ugh, finee," I said, she smiled at me taking my hand. She traced the tattoo i had on it, i let her enjoying her soft touch. We continue to eat and talk, me scarfing down my food. Krystal laughed a little, sort of sounding like a giggle.

    "You got something on your face," she told me, pulling her sleeve over her hand. She lent in wiping the soup off the corner of my mouth. As she was about to move her hand away, i held it against my cheek. I think both of our breaths stopped for a second. I kept finding my self staring at her lips.

   "Andy," she mumbled softly, our foreheads and noses pressing against eachother at the same time.

   "I know," I mumbled, sighing a bit, as i curled a lock of her hair around her finger. Fucking hell I want to be with her so bad... what the fuck am i doing with hannah?

   "You have a girlfriend..." she reminded me.

   "I know," i repeated, she moved away slowly, as if she didn't want to. I know she didn't want to, and i know she wanted to be with me too.

_____

Eee sorry updates arent as fast as they used to be but they gonna be together soon

But not in the most promising way