68

Andy

    I groaned coming to consciousness. My head was aching, and my eyes and nose burnt. "Krystal," I mumbled, my eyes still closed. I felt the bed, for her opening my eyes when she wasn't there. The sunlight shining through the windows  made my hangover even worse.

   "Go back to bed," Krystal instructed, I looked at her, already fully dressed.

   "Where are you going? come back to bed," I told her.

   "It's 12, and I have a doctors appointment," she said absently, she was mad.

   "God I'm so tired, just come back, fuck your doctors," I replied, closing my eyes. "I came like three times last night I need sleep."

   "Maybe it's the drugs too," she mumbled, "I came more than that and I'm perfectly fine."

   "Shut up," I told her, she sighed.

   "Can I take your car?" She asked.

   "Yeah baby, keys are on the key rack," I told her. She nodded. She came over and pecked me on the lips.

   "We'll talk about last night when I get home," she told me. Great job andy you fucked up. I groaned rolling over as she left the room. I heard her grab the keys and the door open then closed. I grabbed my pillow hugging it as I closed my eyes. I missed her already. I tried my best to fall back asleep, but i was too anxious. I laid there half concious thinking over what happened last night.

-----

   I sat up as the door opened, I listened to Krystal fight her converse off and put the keys away. She came into our room. "Still in bed," she shook her head. I shrugged, patting the spot next to me. She sat down and I offered her a cigarette. She took it and I lit it for her. I watched as she breathed in the smoke and exhaled it. "We're never gonna make it to 40 like this," she said.

   "I know," I responded taking a puff off mine.

   "They're switching my birth control so start pulling out for a couple weeks," she told me, I groaned, placing my head on her boobs. "Also I got a ticket."

   "For what?" I asked her.

   "Speeding, I was only speeding a little, i didnt mean to, I'll pay it," she shrugged.

   "You don't have to," I told her.

   "I will," she said, we fell into a silence while we smoked. "We need to talk about last night."

   "I know," I mumbled.

   "I understand relapsing is normal, I do, but what happened?" She asked.

   "I don't fucking know," I said rubbing my eyes. "They left me with mark-"

   "Fucking ass I'm gonna kill him," she cut me off, Mark was really digging himself a hole.

   "Don't," I mumbled, "it was my choice, I was already drunk, I saw it and asked for a blow. I think he also gave me viagra or some shit because i was so fucking hard-"

   "Okay Andy," she cut me off again, "i just- why?"

   "I missed the high a little... it wasn't worth it though," I said, "it upset you, it wasn't worth it."

   "Really?" She questioned.

   "Yeah, nothing is worth upsetting you, krystal I swear I'm trying to stay clean and I will, I'll try harder. You mean more to me than anything. I made a mistake once I'm not going to do it again," I told her looking her in the eyes. "I swear it."

   She nodded, chewing on her lip. "It's my fault, this wouldn't have happened if I didn't come into your life-"

   "Babe, I'm a fucking rock star, I would've been addicted to coke at some point."

   She sighed, I kissed her chest and took another puff from my cigarette. "I love you," she told me.

   "I love you too."

   "Are you sure you can do this on your own, you don't need rehab-"

   "I'm not doing it on my own though, I have you," I told her, "you're all the reassurance I need, if you'll take my burden."

   "I'd do anything for you Andy. Anything."

_____