46

"Its positive," I said absently. I had a feeling of mixed emotions.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," krystal cried, as I pulled into the parking space. "Fuck no, god no."

"Baby, baby, calm down it might be a false positive you only took one.

"You're right, you're right," she said taking deep breaths. She got out the car with me, holding hands as we got inside.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked suspiciously.

"I think I maybe knocked Krystal up," I said.

"Holy shit," he gasped.

"I know," krystal muttered.

We went up stairs, I kissed krystal before she went to take the tests. I sank down on the floor next to the bathroom. I waited for her anxiously. "Done," she said quietly, sitting next to me. "What are we gonna do?"

"Isn't it your choice?" I asked her.

"Yes but, if I am pregnant... its your's too..."

"Would want to get an abortion?" I asked quietly.

She took a moment to answer, "no, I wouldn't be able to live with my self. There's nothing wrong with it but... I just couldn't. And adoption would kill me... but I cant keep it I work as a fucking stripper and you're gonna be touring." She said. "But.. but its our... baby I- I'd wanna keep it. I'd want to have your kid."

I caressed her cheek, I felt generally the same way. "I love you, no matter what."

"I love you too."

We stayed there cuddling till the 15 minutes was over.

I took her hand, "let's go see," I told Krystal, getting up with her. We opened the bathroom and looked at the same time. All three were negative. I let out a sigh of relief, and Krystal's anxiety came to an ease. I hugged her tightly, and she hugged back. While my first thought was thank God I wont be a father before my career actually takes off, I was also a little disappointed. I'd gotten used to the idea of holding a perfect mix of Krystal and I.

we tossed out the tests, we passed ashley in the hallway.

"is she-"

"no," i answered quickly. he grinned and clapped me on my back. i smiled a little back at him. Krystal collapsed on my bed, i got a whiskey from my closet. i coughed after i took a swing, the liquid burning my throat on the way down. i passed it to krystal and she took a swing.

"is it wrong i'm sad?"

"what?" krystal asked.

"i'm sad because I kind of got used to the idea..."

"yeah, i'm a little sad too... really makes me think."

"yeah, uh, what do you think? about maybe having kids one day?" I asked apprehensively.

"i think... I really want that, to have your kids."

I smiled, kissing her, she kissed me back. "do you think we're... whats the word- end game?" i asked.

"you're the love of my life, i'm sure," she said lovingly. i pressed my lips against hers.

"and your the love of mine," i smiled. we continued on drinking together and ended up drunk by 9.