36

Andy

     I smiled at Krystal as she walked down the stairs to the door. "bye CC!" she shouted. he shouted bye back as i walked her to the door. she turned around and smiled at me. i cupped her cheek and kissed her. she got on her tiptoes while i was leaning down. 

   "i missed you... so much." i said to her

   "i know, i missed you too."

   "promise me you won't leave again," I murmured, i couldn't bare to be without her again it always hurts and makes me feel empty knowing she's gone and might not comeback.

   "not as long as I have you," she mumbled back and pecked my lips. "I'll see you tonight, merry Christmas."

   "Merry Christmas baby," I said opening the door for her. i kissed her one last time and she left. i chewed on my lip as i watched her go out of view.

   Ashley came behind me clapping my back. i flinched from it being unexpected. "she's not good for you."

   "what do you know."

   "you love her too much and she doesn't love you," he said bluntly

   "fuck you how do you know that."

   "how do you up and leave when you love some one like that?"

   "when your dad dies Ashley. give her a break."

   "oh please you're being manipulated."

    i scoffed "shut the fuck up, she's weird and shit but she's not manipulating me i've been with scout remember i know what manipulation is."

   "speaking of the devil when you gonna tell Krystal?"

   "Tell Krystal what?"

   "that you're seeing scout again."

   _____   

Krystal

   "god planning last minute surprise parties suck," Ava complained i laughed at her in response.

   "oh relax," RK said dropping the party supplies on the floor. "It's for Andy."

   "you and your man crush," i shook my head laughing.

   "don't go and try to fuck him like Mark," Ava commented with a sly grin. I snickered as RK spoke.

   "speaking of him have you talked to him recently?"

   "what? after giving andy coke and trying to fuck him? i know he's gay and on a dry spell but what the fuck."

   "he's sorry-"

   "sorry my ass."

   "she hates sorry," ava said, "remember?"

   "right."

   we fell into a silence. ava was the one who broke it "well this is cute you spending Christmas planning a suprise party for your boyfriend with his friends who hate you."

   "only ashley hates me, and he's not my boyfriend."

   "more like assley," RK said hopping up. Ava gave him a dirty look and rolled his eyes. "what nobody fucks with my girl."

   i chuckled as RK hugged and held me kissing my head. "crack head."

   "any way why isn't he your boyfriend? ya'll like eachother and shit and fuck like rabbits so i don't see the problem."

   "because neither of us can commit, though i would now."

   "then tell him. he's in love with you dumb ass."

   "I love him too-" i cut myself off that was the first time i said it out loud, it was like anxiety and butterflies and warmth followed it. "yeah i love him," i repeated.

----- 

did this on my computer so its not the same format oof but heres another update hehe hope you love it leave feedback please xx