54

Andy

      At this point Krystal and Ronnie had been seeing eachother regularly. They were doing couple things all the time they were together. It was killing me inside watching them at this stupid fucking party.

   I smoked my pack watching them. Lord knows I can't keep my eyes off her even if I tried. At one point she met eyes with me and I could see something in her eyes. Something telling me she still loves me. It was keeping me going.

   "RK," I said catching his attention, he nodded.

   "Got any coke?" I asked for my mistress that made me fuck up my relationship. It was all the made me feel okay these days.

   "Of course I do," he said tossing me a baggie. He continued to talk to mark as I went to the bathroom. I shook out a few lines of coke on the counter, snorting it. I let the high hit me, giving me everything I needed to feel okay.

   "Andy?" Krystal's voice ran through my head. I turned, fuck I left the door open.

   "What?" I questioned, wanting to do nothing more but to grab and kiss her.

   "Are you okay?" She asked closing the door.

   "Do I look okay?" I asked, she held a look of pity on her face. "Never mind I'm amazing!"

   "Andy-"

   "Why are you with him?" I asked. "I know he doesn't make you feel like I do. Nothing like I do. Why are you even trying. Krystal I'm right here I fucking love you."

   "You-"

   "Fucked up? I know, I know, I was high I didn't think, I just made a choice. A bad one."

   "You can regret it but I'm moving on. I don't want to do that again as long as you're addicted to that shit."

   "Then I'll stop Krystal," I said stepping closer to her, "I'll do anything for you i love you."

   "I love you too but i can't do this-"

   "He's not your boyfriend now right?"

   "No-"

   That's all I needed to hear. I cupped her cheek, wiping away her tear and kissed her. She froze not responding. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer, kissing her harder. I know she wanted me.

   She gave in kissing me back, I knew it. I pushed her up against the door, locking it. I kissed her neck.

   "Andy I-"

   "Shh," I sushed her. "I need you."

   I grabbed her by her ass as she kissed me. I turned her around pushing her up against the counter. I moved her hair away kissing down her neck. She closed her eyes a moan escaping her lips as I bit her sweet spot.

   "Open your eyes," I whispered against her ear. "You see your self in the mirror? You're beautiful, gorgeous, you're my everything, I can't function without you." Tears welled into her eyes, "don't cry, there's no reason to."

   "Just fuck me Andy," she told me. I bent her over the counter pulling down her panties under her skirt. I undid my pants. I jerked my self off a few times making sure I was hard before I eased my self into her. She moaned easily as I started at a medium pace. I sped up making her gasp, she moaned as I pounded into her grabbing her hair. Moans escaped my lips too as I pulled her up sucking on her neck as I thrusted into her. We kept at it for a good while until she was close to her climax.

   "I bet ronnie doesn't make you feel like this," I muttered.

   "Fuck, Andy!" She cried, "I'm gonna cum- fuck," she cursed as I repeatedly hit her gspot. My dick twitched signifying I was going to cum. Krystal and I hit our orgasams at the same time, her hair still in my fists and my lips on her neck.

   "Fuck I love you," I whispered breathlessly. Her legs were shaking from the good fucking I just gave her. She pulled up her panties before turning around. I stopped her as she was about to leave. I grabbed her flushed face and kissed her.

____

Not giving yall hope or nun