31

Smut warning

     He wasn't at all concerned as he came down from his cocaine high. Just tired, and still very horny. And he was making me suffer with his small actions. And it was hard to concentrate on weather or not I should mention what he did to him. I don't think he's in danger of himself. While he c- holy fuck what is he doing.

   I felt my self tense against the hotel chair as his hand slipped between my upper thighs and almost cupped it. He was under my skirt.

   Dumbass, act like you don't want him to pound the fuck out of you right now.

   "Jesus fuck you're wet," he mumbled as he brushed my panties.

   I jumped up in response. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight," I said stripping off my skirt and sweater and then getting under the cover of my bed out of the two there. My bra-less-ness was really convenient.

   I pulled the comforter over my head and pretended I was already asleep. Andy had taken off the light already.

   It was quiet, next to no movement, I was falling a sleep still with the horny knot in my stomach and crotch. I barely noticed Andy come under the covers where my legs were. I jumped as he spread my legs.

   "Andy!" I shouted, he shushed me, kissing up my inner thigh. He sucked and bit as he went on making me moan. He pulled down my panties dreadfully slow. My back arched as he teased me, making my lower region even more hot. "Fuck-" I groaned as he sucked on my clit. "Fuck, Andy, just fuck me already!"

   He chuckled, crawling up the blanket ontop of me. Kissing up my body. I moan as he sucked on my neck. I slipped my hands up his shirt wanting him to take it off. He pulled it off, straightening up a little. I admired his pale skin, arms covered in tattoos. His body itself was bare from tattoos. He'd probably change that eventually.

   He goes back to working on my neck and his hand slips down rubbing my clit. He easily get moans from me, he eventually slips a singer into me causing me to gasp. I urge him on moaning more as he slips another finger into me going faster. My head falls back in pleasure, as he kissed my lips, his tounge slips in my mouth as I moan.

   I reach for his pants wanting more, he chuckles against my lips pulling away and moving his hand and unbuttoning his pants. He kicked off his jeans and underwear at once. He grabs the condom from his pocket and  then throws his pants to the side. I watched, biting my lip as he slid the condom onto his hard on. I spread my legs for him and he grabbed them roughly, wrapping them around his waist as he thrusted into me making me moan. He picked up pace angling his thrusts to my G-spot, knowing where it was. "A-andy!" I cried out, my nails digging into his back as he hit it repeatedly. He moaned against my neck, biting it as intertwined my fingers in his hair. "Fuck, harder," I stammered between moans.

   "Fuck, baby, you moan like a whore," he growled going even faster, sucking on my sensitive spot on my neck.

   "Andy!" I scream out as he fucks me, his dick going deep. I cum hard, my orgasam sweeping over me, my eyes rolling back as I see stars. The pleasure overcoming me as a string of moans escape. My mouth gapes open and my back arches. I feel like pure ecstasy, my breath catching in my throat. Andy continues to pound into my smiling against my neck.

   "Good girl," he mumbled, my muscles spasms, urging him deeper. He moans out and my nails drag down his back, "Krystal, fuck."

   my breathing becomes more labored as he keeps going relentlessly. His cock burying deeper in me again and again. He groaned as I came closer to a second orgasam. This one feeling even more intense than the last. I felt Andy's dick twitch as he bit down on his bottom lip. He grunted moaning, I felt him twitch inside me, hitting his orgasam at the same time as me. He cupped my face with, meeting eyes with me. Love and lust in his bright blue, erratic eyes. Our sweaty foreheads touching, as he kissed me, moaning into my mouth as he pushed through it, milking his orgasam. And then he stills for a couple seconds, savoring his orgasam.

   he pulled out, taking off the condom, tieing it and tossed it to the side. He collapsed right next to me. Both our breathing was erratic, and we were covered in sweat. All I could think about was how mind blowing that was, and Andy next to me.

   I turned my face to see Andy. I kissed him deeply, suprising him. He kissed me back as I pulled away, kissing down his neck and chest. "How about a round two?" I murmured, crawling under the covers.

_

____

Ha